Best Friend - Jason McCann - Mr. McCann (Part 1)

A/N: First imagine of 2017 ! Thought of starting the year with one of my faves, Jason McCann. Valentines Day treat for you babes. Love you guys, please don't forget to vote and comment. xx

Life is good knowing you have at least one person in your life who's loyal to you. It took me 6 years to eliminate 5 other best friends and to be left with the one and only Jason McCann.

Yeah you read that right, Jason McCann

Yeah you read that right, Jason McCann. You're probably wondering how does one even befriend someone like Jason. Well, we go back to 10th grade, I moved schools, my worries were making friends. You'd understand if you move schools that even friends that you've known since childhood don't care about you anymore.

Though my first day went well, I made friends with a few girls and then came across Jason. He was a normal student, he hadn't gone through his bad boy phase until mid-year of 11th grade. He changed overnight, I didn't see it coming, well no one did. I thought I might as well make one boy friend, my friendship with girls don't really last that long since they just leave me for someone else that they once hated before.

After Jason's phase, all the girls were all over him, I even started getting some recognition for just being his best friend. It was a trend at school that if a girl was with Jason or got some kind of flirty reaction from him they achieved something in life. I would just roll my eyes the whole day as to how desperate these girls were and making themselves look cheap, it's really depressing.

We finished high school together and surprisingly went to the same university, that being Harvard and got ourselves a degree. Now Jason is known to be one of youngest business tycoons based here in New York. We live under the same roof, yeah best friends share houses too. I'm Jason's business partner.

Is it bad that from loving Jason as only a brother in high school to now falling for him beyond the friend zone ? What is it about him that makes me feel this way - I still don't know till this day.

Jason leaves early every morning to work so his job is done quicker and he gets to come back home earlier to get some. I'm thinking what you're thinking, hunny I ain't that cheap. Here's a little secret about Jason, over the weekend he spends his time looking at girls on instagram and later calling me to contact them so he can 'go out' with them. He spoils them with expensive dinners, gifts and later getting what he wants. He keeps the same girl going on for a good week or 2 until he finds someone else who interests him.

Quite an interesting job for me hey ? Sad thing is my best friend only talks to me mostly for work purposes nowadays, if he sees me at work it's a simple hello and goodbye when he leaves before me.
Thing is I have to be at work earlier than him, I'm the first to open up and last to leave. Really depressing, but as his partner I get a good salary, enough for myself and pay my parents monthly for all they have done for me.

I got up at 6:00am, it's a Monday morning and for once I have a feeling of being different. It's time for a change. Instead of wearing the usual black pencil skirt below my knees, white shirt and black blazer everyday, today I changed it up by wearing a coral blouse with my sleeves folded up and a light brown pencil skirt above my knees.

To add some bling to my look I wore a diamanté necklace and paired on my white mid-heels. I left my natural curls as it was and did my daily makeup. I grabbed my purse, phone and car keys, and was now heading to work. I didn't have breakfast because on the way I'll pick up Starbucks from the drive-thru.

I made it at 7 exact, in time to open. The staff members only start coming in by 7:30, so I spend the half an hour by switching on the lights, air conditioning and everyone's need, the coffee machine. The 5 minutes that are gone from my daily morning routine at work is then followed by me doing half of Jason's work which is making sure that we get as much orders as possible.

If you're wondering what business we own, basically we're a marketing agency filled with trained and professional SEO's. So if you want to get your business to the top, we do half the job for you.

It's 7:30 and slowly everyone starts filing in, they aren't really worried if they're late because they know Justin is only here until 8. I don't have a say in this as I'm just his partner after all.

My alarm goes off as a reminder that Jason will walk in any minute now. The elevator doors open and out walks Jason with 2 of our staff members showing him documents, probably asking him advice on certain business deals.

I went in his office and sat on the sofa against the window, waiting for his arrival. I went through my phone replying to some messages and the door clicks open. He whistles "Someone is looking fine this morning." I lock my phone and looked back at him. "Talking to me ?" I questioned confused. He sat himself at his desk, whilst I took a seat on the chair in front of his desk.

"Yeah I'm talking to you. I'll start of the day by complimenting you. You look different and sexy. I like it" he smirked. Oh lord. "Thank you, I appreciate it" I smiled back. "So what is todays agenda ?" He asked and linked his hands together.

"Well today is a really busy day, we have many business deals coming through" I said and skimmed through the documents in my hand, and placed it on his desk. "Great, all the better for us. Did you manage to find me a girl ?" He asked. "Isn't that your job to do on the weekend ?" I questioned. "Well, I want to change it up a bit. I'm having a good day today so far, why don't you pick a girl for me" he said.

And how tf am I supposed to do that when I low key have a crush on you. "Jason I don't know... I mean like I don't know your taste and stuff. Can't you just call Malia from last weekend ?"

(A/N: IM SO SORRY IF THATS YOUR NAME .XX)

"Okay I understand, call her in" he said and went back to his work. He didn't seem interested in what I had to say anymore. Did I disappoint him and even if I did, in what way ? Was he hoping as much as I was to say my name instead, but then again I'm not that low.

As a business partner I can't be unprofessional and the last thing I want is the whole world to know I'm having a fling with my business partner or aka best friend. I sent Malia a message from his phone, he didn't bother to ask why I took his phone and well he doesn't have a password on his phone either.

Malia

Hey, it's (Y/N). We've met last week. Jason  had asked to see you today. Meet him today at our office at 8:30am. Thank you.

Hey ! I'll be there. Thank you ❣️😘

After she had replied I placed his phone next to him. As I was walking out, "Hey on the way can you get me a -" he spoke, but I already knew. "A Vanilla Latté, yep I know. I'm on it." I said smiling back at myself. "You're the best" he shouted as I left his office. "I know" I shouted back.

{ A/N: Apologies this took longer than usual. This year is really hectic with my work load so my schedule is really off. I have a few days off this week so that should be of help. Hope you guys are enjoying this one so far as a Valentines Day treat. Much love and do comment below if you want them to get together or for him to crave for her, something like that ? .xx }