Acquaintance - Mission Impossible (Part 3)

We got into our assigned car, which was a BMW M4 in Gold/Avid Yellow. Justin drove their with the help of the navigation in the car, of course we don't know the place since we travel to different countries for just a few days, 3 days maximum and that's it.

The car came to a halt in front of the building, many other supercars and wealthy looking people were parked around us, some just arriving now.

He hopped out, whilst I gave myself one more look at the front camera on my phone, he opened my door. "My fair lady. Shall we go ?" He extended his hand which I held on to and was escorted by him through the building. A boy who we assume works here - as he was dressed in his uniform - approached us and offered to park the car for Justin. Justin simply nodded his head and tossed the keys towards him, back into the building we walked.

In through the entrance, a few women and men spoke amongst each other though very few. Passing through another set of double doors, we were engulfed with the smell of perfume, expensive wine and only I would say...food.

I took a glance at the people around us, a few stares were shared, but nothing serious for anyone to suspect anything. We took a small walk looking at everyone and getting to know who is our mission target. "Everyone may I have your attention please. Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to thank each and every single one of you for taking your time to attend this bidding dinner. May you all take your seats and thereafter shall we start with the program" called a man in a suit through the mic stand on the stage.

Justin chose for us to sit towards the front, exactly a row away from the stage. He thought it would give us a better look of our mission. His notifications went off - I couldn't resist not being inquisitive as to who it is, so I peaked - "Who is it ?" I asked ordinarily. "It's your boss, he sent us pics of our guy" he looked up and looked around from side to side. His eyes stopped at a man who just approached a table in front of us "That right there is our guy. Derek Berns. 31 year old millionaire." And a hotty too might I add.

"Details and what I have to do. I can take it from here" I offered. "You're....You're in actual fact being bid tonight and he's going to be one of the multimillionaires that you go home with...WTF !" Oh shit... "Are you kidding me ? This has got to be some sort of joke I-" my mind was literally all over the place of the outcome. "Oh gosh chill, I was just joking" he lightly chuckled. I ignored him and looked around except for his face. It's time for the silent treatment. If he could pull a stunt like that for a split second and almost give me a heart attack, he's in to go to coma.

"Aww don't be like that. It was just one joke. Can't you take a joke ? Where is your humour?" He questioned, making it seem as if he's not at fault. Silent treatment begins. "Okay fine. Don't talk to me. 2 can play at that game. Just don't forget the plan" I turned to his face and simply rolled my eyes.

Glasses clinked to get everyone's attention, the first 10 biddings were ancient ornaments and jewelry. Until that was done with...they moved on to people... What kind of bidding place is this ?! (imagine it as it was in White Chicks)

"First up we have is the beautiful Jessica Norton" everyone cheered and gave a round of applause for her. She walked on stage with 4 inch heels and a white bikini just enough to cover her parts. Clear enough she had a boob job done. Men or should I say boys staring at her for the past 3 seconds already got a boner for fake body parts... what a shame. "Forget about the stupid ass game. I'd much rather have her here on her knees" Justin licked his lips. Ewww.