Acquaintance - Arranged Marriage (Part 1)

A/N: I know I've been away for like over a month now. I missed you guys, will be active for at least a good 3 weeks from now. Requested by @IAMKAYYBREEZY
All the love. Follow, vote & comment. Xx

It was the perfect Sunday morning, well, all until I went back home. The weather was my favourite part, cold and gloomy. I was awake from 6:30am and decided to shower at 10am, procrastination on your phone gets you to waste that much of time. That's nothing new. I got dressed in an oversized pastel pink sweater, faded black ripped jeans, fishnet stockings and a pair of adidas originals superstars. I left my hair straight as it was from yesterday.

Their was nothing planned for the day and all I wanted to do was to stay in bed the whole day, binge watch a few series and eat. Now that sounds like a perfect day to me. Though, since we have a Starbucks right around the corner, I thought I might as well get myself a pumpkin spice latté.

Just as I entered Starbucks I get a call from my mum. I literally left home 5 minutes ago, what could be so important that they couldn't wait for another 5 minutes. "Hello ?" I asked curiously. "(Y/N) love can you come home as soon as possible. We have visitors over that we'd like for you to meet. "Ugh fine" I rolled my eyes and ended the call. I left Starbucks fuming, why can't I just enjoy this perfect winter weather ?

I pushed past the front door and left the house keys on the kitchen table. Walking my way to the lounge, everyone's voices getting louder as I got closer. I stopped at the arch of our lounge and got a stare from my mum. "This is our one and only daughter (Y/N)" my mum announced to the visitors as they turned to look at me, taking in my appearance.

"Hello" I waved at them all. I forced myself to walk to the couch where everyone was seated and greet them all. I shook the older mans hand and kissed his probable wife on the cheek "That is Jeremy and his fiancé Chelsey" my dad said. "Pleasure to meet you both" I smiled. Seated next to them were 2 younger kids "That's Jazmin and Jaxon" my mum said. "Hey guys" I put out my hand for them to high five. They gladly smiled back and gave me a high five. These 2 are absolutely adorable.

I took the vacant seat between my parents on the couch opposite them "So (Y/N) we have some important news for you, that's why I had called you to drop by home early" my mum said. I nodded in return. "Jeremy and I have been good friends from high school. We promised each other one thing growing up and we think it would be for the best today" my dad said. "Uhm okay..."I I trailed. Where is this going ?

"Let me just call Justin and we can go on from there" Jeremy said as my parents nodded back. Who is this Justin that they speak of and why would they need to phone him ? He was trying to FaceTime him by the ringing of his phone. 5 rings later, Justin had answered the phone. "Hey Justin" Jeremy said. "Sup dad" Justin said. If his son is Justin then why isn't he here ? Jeremy placed his phone on the coffee table horizontally for all of us to see him. Oh my. His son is Justin fricking Bieber. It all adds up, how did I not think this through from the damn start ?

My dad introduced himself to Justin as well as my mum. "So Justin your father and I have been good friends since high school. We've made a promise since then and thought now it's the right time to tell you both the truth, and what we think would be best right now" my dad said. "We promised that you and (Y/N) get married" Jeremy said. The room fell silent, no one had uttered a word until I decided to break. "Say what now ? Marriage ? At this young age ? More especially to Justin ?" I questioned.

"It's not that bad (Y/N). It's for your own good. At this moment I only trust Justin and believe he's the one for my princess" my dad smiled. "I agree, I've never worried Justin about his love life but I believe that (Y/N) would do him good" Jeremy. "Hello ! I'm still here" Justin yelled to gain our attention. We totally forgot that he was even there. "Dad how could you ? Getting married could possibly ruin my career !" he fumed. "Un-fucking-believable" he mumbled and ran his fingers through his hair as he paced around the room, audible enough that only I seemed to take notice of what he said.

"Would Justin like to talk to (Y/N) ?" my mum mentioned. "I'm fine thanks mum, I'll be going now" I faked a smile and stomped upstairs to my room. I slammed my door and jumped on my bed, placing my head in my heads and shaking my head at this situation. I'm only 19, I have so much yet to see of life and my parents decide to make me a responsible adult at a young age. I wouldn't be complaining if this happened 5 years from now and I was still single. Not that I'm in a relationship now anyway.

"Love, can you open the door ?" my mum knocked. "It's open !" I shouted. "(Y/N) baby this is for your own good -" my mum had started. "No mum, why couldn't dad do this in about couple years from now ? Actually, the right question to ask is why are we still even going with this ? Dad was in high school like over 25 years ago, how could they have possibly kept this promise for this long ?" I questioned.

"You're the right age to get married, you'll be more responsible as an adult. You know how much your father loves you, he wouldn't be able to stand to see you with a boy that he doesn't accept. Justin is the one hun. Your dad and Jeremy clearly haven't lost contact so that's how they didn't forget about their promise I guess" she answered and took a seat beside me on my bed.

"Thank you for trying to help but I'm still really devastated inside to have to take such a big step ahead" I said and laid my head on her lap.

"Well, I can assure you that you'll make a beautiful bride and the perfect wife. Remember that time heals a situation, if things may not be going as per how you want it to go then all you're going to have to do is wait and be patient" she said as she played with my hair.

"But you know that I'm an impatient person" I whined and looked back at her. She simply laughed and stood up to look back at me. "Be patient just this once" she smiled. "Well, it better be worth the wait"