Best Friend - Heartbroken (Part 6)

A/N: Merry Christmas guys ! Hope you have a lovely and joyous day ahead. Much love to all of you celebrating, I'm currently flying out to London at the moment, really excited bc it's BOXING DAY ! Please don't forget to comment &I vote as it means a lot to me. Anyways love you all. Enjoy ! .xx

"Honestly I don't think you'll ever take me seriously" I said as I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. "Awhh..no need to get mad babygirl" he said as he rubbed his hands together and took a step towards me. "Don't call me babygirl, I'm not yours. I was drawn to you before, so madly in love with you that I would try as hard as I could just to get your attention. Not anymore !" I said with no emotion. "Feisty.. How haven't I've seen this side of you before ? I'm liking it" he said as he smirked and took another step towards me.

"Justin, stop joking around, this isn't funny okay. Can we go back to the part where we were arguing in the car over Toni and I ?" I asked getting annoyed by the minute. We've been standing out here for about 15 minutes, what are we even waiting for ? "Look (Y/N) I don't think Toni is a good guy, he's going to play with your feelings and when he does, you're going to come crying to me" He said as he shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Oh my gosh, what is going on with you ? Why aren't you happy for me ? Just this once. When I finally just got over you and into someone else you find this a problem ? Aren't you happy that I'm finally not gonna be single and a loner ?" I questioned. "As much as I'm trying, I rather you be single" he said as he grinned. "And why is that ? Bieber you're not making sense here. Is you okay ?" I asked confused.

"Because- okay you know what.. We should get going now, Scooter wanted to meet up, something about my promo's. Let's go" he said as he grabbed my hand and led me to the car. I ain't letting him get away, somethings up...

We drove over to Scooters house, as Justin and I shut the car door, we walked side by side, close enough for our arms to brush against each other. Justin knocked on the door as then we were met with Yael and the baby "Oh hi guys, come in Scooter will be down in a bit. Meanwhile, you both are more than welcome to seat yourself on the couch" she said as she rushed off with the baby. I returned a smile at her and sat myself on the 2 seater couch in which Justin decided to join me.

Shockingly, Justin took my hand in his and linked our fingers together. I took that minute to glance at Justin for some sort of explanation, all he did in return was stare at me. "Ahh I see you lovebirds finally admitted-" Scooter announced as he made his way down the stairs that was until Justin decided to cut him off and gave him hand signals, indicating we aren't dating.

"Uhm so Scoot what's up ?" Justin asked as he stood up and did a handshake along with exchanging a hug with Scooter. "Great seeing you again (Y/N), I apologize for not picking you up earlier from your hotel. I thought Justin might as well come pick you up since I wanted to discuss some things with him" Scooter said as he glanced at me from where he stood. "Awh it's no worries really. Thank you though" I said as I returned a smile.

As Scooter was talking to Justin, I thought I might as well browse on my phone."Okay so Justin, I wanted to discuss your promotion for the album. You'll have a set list as to where to travel to. Perform at certain places, such as maybe night clubs and arenas. Let me get the list for you I'll be back in a bit" Scooter said as he left the room. My phone notification went off, indicating I got a message. It's from Toni ! I smiled at myself seeing his name printed on the screen.

"What are you smiling about ?" Justin asked getting curious as he shifted his weight on the couch to get closer to me. "Nothing off your business" I said rolling my eyes.

Toni Mahfud ❤️😍

Hey (Y/N) so I'm about to finish my shoot in a bit, I was wondering if you'd like to go out tonight. Just you and I or you're more than welcome to invite Justin 😊

Hiii ! Sounds great, looking forward to it. I'll tag Justin along with though if you don't mind, I'll invite Emily along..

Okay sounds good, sure no prob. I'm cool with that. See you at 7 at the Olive Garden.

I closed the chat and glanced at Justin to see him looking over my my shoulder. "We're going on a date" I blurted. "Omg yes finally !" He said in excitement. "Ohh boo, not us, Toni and I. You're third wheeling and coming along because you don't trust Toni is a nice guy. I'm inviting my new friend Emily along for some company" I said as I stood up and winked in his direction.

"That ain't cool bubs" he said as he pouted. "Is too ! This is all fair, so we should get going, we need to get dressed since it's already 5" I said as I looked at my watch. "Fine..I'll just get my traveling schedule from Scoot and we'll go" he huffed as he went upstairs. Few minutes later, he gets back down smirking at me with a few papers in his hand. "What could possibly make you this happy at the moment ?" I questioned.

"Nothing. Though you'll come to know soon" he smirked once more as he dragged me along with him out the door and to the car.

We got to our hotel 10 minutes later, since that our rooms were far away from each other. I requested to fetch my outfit and stuff from my room, to get ready at his. His room is bigger so why not.

I had a quick shower and got dressed in a sleeveless gray fitting dressed that flowed towards the bottom and with a cut from mid thigh. I paired it with a pair of gold pointed heels, as for my makeup was very subtle, nothing to extreme. My hair was is in its natural state from this morning which was my beachy waves so I left it as that. I had a matching purse so I slipped my phone in, leaving the en suite to find Justin.

"Justin let's go" I called impatiently as I glanced at the time on my phone 6:45. Where did the time go ?

"Oh my shit damn"