Best Friend - Heartbroken (Part 3)

A/N: Hi lovelies, please don't forget to vote and also please do comment .xx :)

Recapture of the last chapter; as you guys requested to continue writing from when (Y/N) gets back from Cape Town so that is from where I shall continue.

Seeing guys go through a friendzone stage with one of their best friends is something you often see, though seeing girls go through it, it's a rare sighting. My question for girls who have been through it is how do they deal with it ? Having to find pictures of your thought to be soulmate with one of his exes lowers your self-esteem to the level zero. Hopes and dreams are crushed right before your eyes.

Here I am currently seated at my gate in the Dubai International Airport. Arriving 8 hours ago from Cape Town and now heading to Los Angeles to meet Justin. Traveling alone is not the best, especially when you wake up and spend everyday with not only your best friend, but your possible soulmate is what you'd refer Justin as.

Scrolling through twitter spotting multiple pictures of Justin and Selena on my timeline whilst i was in another country sent a pang of jealousy inside me. My jealousy had turned into my emotional phase as I could already feel the tears at the brim of my eyes, luckily I had my sunglasses on, I mean who wants to see hideous looking dark circles from jetlag ?

The speaker announced throughout the airport "Attention all passengers, flight 215 to Los Angeles is boarding now at gate B24". I took my cue as I gathered my belongings and followed the trail line of passengers to board the flight. As I had awaited my turn, being 5 passengers away, I thought of texting Justin of my arrival in Los Angeles in the next 16 hours. With my cousins wedding keeping me occupied, I never came around to have the time to talk to Justin not even send him a text and sadly nor did he even attempt of socializing while I was away.

Am I even worth it anymore ? Does he even care ? If him and Selena get back together, would their relationship effect our friendship ?

Jay Biebs 😎❤️

Hey Justin, I've seen you've been really busy since I was away, news flash I'll be arriving in LA in the next 16-17 hours. Hope to see you then 🙈 !

Sup (Y/N) I'll have my driver to pick you up, sorry I can't pick you up. Meeting up with some people at the time, but I'll see you later that evening k ?

Ohh...okay sure no prob. Thanks tho, see you then. Bye .xx

Hope you have a safe flight ! Can't wait to see you soon. Byeeee 😁

Why did I even bother to try ? To possibly think that whilst I was away, he would be waiting for me. I'm imagining everything in a far to fictional world, when am I going to face reality and the fact that Justin doesn't love me the way that I love him. He calls it 'Meeting up with some friends' I refer to that being 'Meeting up with Selena'. I know he doesn't want me worrying about him getting back together with his ex, but honestly sometimes a change in dating someone who is totally out of the spotlight can make a big change.

Who said Celebrities should only date Celebrities and why do most of them stick to that. Why can't Celebrities be like the rare and date those who don't have a talent such as acting or singing, but rather those who have a job and are able to support themselves ? Who knows, maybe dating someone who's 'normal' could cause less heartbreaks and more positivity instead.

Unbelievable how me standing in this line had me thinking so much in so little amount of time as because now it's my turn to board. I exchanged a 'Hi' to the air hostess along with a smile as she did the same and handed me my boarding pass. I followed the passengers through the skywalk which led to the plane. I greeted the air hostess once again as she helped appoint out where my seat was situated. I stored my duffel bag in the compartment above my seat and my purse below the seat in front of me, with only my phone in my hands switched to airplane mode.

Depressing myself further I went through more pictures on my Twitter and Instagram. As most passengers were seated, I thankfully got a window seat. My eyes stopped looking at my phone and glanced at the presence of the teenaged girl sat beside me. "Hii I'm Emily" she said as she exchanged a smile. "Please to meet you Emily, I'm (Y/N)" I said as I extended my hand for her to shake.

I locked my phone quickly, before a thought of me being a stalker slipped through her mind. A picture of Justin and I as my locksreen popped up..."OMG is that your boyfriend, you guys are so cute" Emily said as she cupped her cheeks in aww. She didn't notice Justin's face as his was in disguise, he had a strand of my hair over his upper lip as a mustache, whilst I just covered my mouth with my hands on the verge of laughing. "Thank you, though that in fact isn't my boyfriend but instead my best friend. Though how I wish..." I sighed.

"Aww sorry, I thought you guys were a thing. Though if you guys were I would so ship you both. You guys need to make it happen." Emily chanted. "Sweety, if you knew who this is you probably wouldn't believe me" I said as I glanced at my lockscreen. "And why's that ?" Emily questioned.

Just at that moment had I not realized the safety video was over and the pilot was now announcing that we're departing. I buckled my seatbelt as so did Emily "We have a good 16 hour flight, that's more then enough time I need to take to convince you and tell you everything" I said lastly as the plane's speed was increasing by the minute and next drifting in towards the clouds.