Best Friend - Hate & 25 min girlfriend (Part 1)

A/N: With all of this drama, I thought it would be a good idea to open up about this based on my own opinion. Comment what you think about Justin and everything that has happened so far. Don't forget to vote and follow ! Xx

What comes to mind when you think about your friendship with your best friend ? Love...right ? Well that doesn't seem to exist anymore between Justin and I. We've been friends for 8 years and all I get in return is a stab in the back. I love him, always have and possibly always will, which is my problem.

We've dated for a while back a couple years ago for some time, though he thought it didn't work out between us and therefore we broke up. My problem is that even though a new girl within a matter of a week changed him, my love for him is still there. How do I get over it ?

Drama. Drama. Drama...and guess what ? More Drama. It all started when he went on his trip to Hawaii, yeah and guess who wasn't invited ? Me. He went nude in front of the group of girls that joined him, might I add that I have a niece and cousins at the ages of 6-12 that idolise him. Yeah I understand he's an adult, he can make decisions of his own and needs his privacy to be respected, but where is the respect for him if he goes nude in front of these girls who he knew for a couple of days.

Now I for one have come to a point where I can't deal with this anymore, I totally understand Selena's perspective as to why they aren't together anymore. Here he is doing messed up shit all over again, yet he says he's trying to become a better person. Bish where ?

That moment your ex-girlfriend tries to save your fans, while you're trying to back up your 25 minute girlfriend.

Where is the logic ? Who has been here longer, the fans or that Sofia girl ?

Laying flat on our vintage red couch in utter silence, I was scrolling through Instagram and came across one of Justin's fans account on the explore page. Yeah we stay together at his house. The post was of a screenshot that his Instagram is deleted. Wait..what ?!

I sat up and became more intrigued, usually just typing the letters J and U show Justins account, but now theirs absolutely nothing. Are you frickking kidding me ?

The front door unlocked, hearing laughs and footsteps across the hall, I turned around to find Justin and Sofia hand-in-hand. No. "Hey" he plainly said. "Uhm Justin, may I speak to you in private ?" I got up from my seat to approach them. "Uh yeah sure" he rolled his eyes. "Excuse us" I shouted as I ran up the stairs and pulling Justin along with me. I locked the door behind us of our room.

"Talk to me" he sat at my study desk, propping his feet on the table. "What the fuck is wrong with you ?" I blurted. "Well what did I do now ? What is it with you girls being bitchy ? Are you also against Sofia ?" he questioned. "Justin what is this that I'm seeing you deleted your Instagram account and you called out Selena ? What happen to her being your first love ? What happened to you trying to change for the better ?" I stated.

"Listen here Y/N I don't have time for what you have to say" he stood up trying to walk past me. I stood in front of the door locking it. "You aren't going anywhere, so sit back down" I pointed my finger at him. "Make me" he huffed. I slapped him across his face.

"What the fuck ? You fucking bitch let me go" he held his hand on his cheek. Excuse me. "You have the actual audacity to call me of all people a bitch ? First of all speak for yourself or your stupid ass gold digger of a girlfriend. What happened to the down to earth and sweet Justin I once knew" the tears were at the brim of my eyes.

I lightly laughed to myself and let the tears to fall "You changed Justin. You aren't the same. Everything is just all about fame and money now. What about your beliebers ? Whose been here more longer, please do tell me. You just met this girl and all of a sudden you're in love with her ? Yet every other day you always mention how you miss Selena" his eyes turned a darker shade of brown.

"She doesn't deserve you, she deserves better. I'm really disappointed in you Justin, you messed this up all on your own. In my opinion; their is no fake or true beliebers when it comes to your relationship. Whether they support it or not, you shouldn't be worried anyways. For all I know this Sofia is probably one of your one night stands"

{Please read my A/N at the very end}

It all happened so fast, I felt a sting on my cheek. "How could you !" I screamed holding onto my cheek. "You deserved it. You had no right to even talk. You don't have a say in this. Stay away from me and go join Selena's clan" he pushed pass me unlocking the door. I followed him downstairs and walked towards the dining table grabbing my bag.

"You know what, fuck you asshole. You think just because you have so much of money and you're so famous now, that you're something. Tonight think long and hard the change in your life when you have no fans or a best friend by your side" I shouted at him, I honestly didn't care if she was in the room.

"Why haven't you fucking left already ?" He questioned from where he sat on the couch. "Just a reminder that you're being used and watch how your life changes in the next 24 hours. Have fun and good luck with whatever else shitty choices you have in mind, I'm sure she can help you" I faked a smile.

Ugh my clothes are here though. I looked at the ring one last time on my hands, tears still daring to spill, I'm such a mess. I walked up to him and pulled out his hand and placing my friendship ring he gave me. I looked into his eyes "So much for a best friend and strong friendship. Look where money and immaturity gets you. Give it to her, I'm pretty sure she's more loyal then I'll ever be" I kept a straight face and headed towards the front door.

A/N: Part 2 ? Let me know ! But seriously guys, Justin is just being immature and plain dumb. He's just using our money for his own benefit now. If he really cares about his beliebers like myself, then he wouldn't be worried about what we have to say or our opinions. So what if she gets hate, everyone does ! You just have to learn to suck it up and deal with it. I think she's just a gold digger. I don't see her helping Justin in a way that Selena did, she actually made a positive impact on him. Anyways, if any of you would like to debate about this then drop by a comment. Much love ! Xx