8. Wrong

Flashback

Young (Y/n) looks up at her mother, she's dead now but her spirit lives on in the earth. Her mother's body is made up of wood, covered in moss and wild flowers. Her hand is no long warm, its cold and stiff like a piece of wood usually is. "Mommy?", (Y/n) questions. Her mother looks down at her, her usual loving eyes are dull and lifeless. "Where are we going?", she asks. Her mother extends her free arm and points to a sign reading 'the village of life'. Being four years old (Y/n) couldn't read the sign but she understood anyway. "Why are we going to a village?". Her mother lets out a quiet sigh and stops walking. She hold her hand out in front of her and a light blue rose grows in it. She offers the rose to (Y/n) who happily takes it. A sign of her father. "What happened to Daddy?". The rose suddenly dries up, the petals turning brown and falling away. Tears fill (Y/n)'s eyes. "If you're dead and Daddy is dead that means I'm all alone", she says, tears begin to fall. Her mother kneels beside her and cups her face. She looks into her eyes and smiles down at her daughter. "Goddess", she whispers. And with that her mother disappears with the wind. (Y/n) collapses to her knees and begins to cry harder, for the loss of her mother and father, she's all alone now.

"Hey hurry up, you guys are too slow!", someone yells. (Y/n) looks up just as a boy a couple years older then herself runs in her direction. He meets her gaze and stops running, beginning to walk towards her. "Are you OK?", he asks softly. She shakes her head. "What happened?". "My M-Mommy and Daddy are dead", she says quietly. "I'm sorry, I don't don't have parents either. I live in an orphanage, do you know what that is?". (Y/n) shakes her head once again. The boy takes a seat beside her. "Its a place where kids go when they don't have parents, since you don't have parents either would you like to come with me? I'm sure they would let you stay, Haruka-sensei is very nice". (Y/n) nods and wipes her eyes. The boy stands up and offers her his hand which she gladly takes. "What's your name, princess?", he asks. "(Y/n), please don't call me princess", she says quietly. "Well then (Y/n) I am Haru". She takes a step and the plants begin to grow beneath her feet, she freezes afraid of how Haru will react. "Wow that's so cool! You must be a princess, can I please you that!?". "No". "OK then if you aren't a princess you must be a goddess, I'm going to call you Goddess now. Not only are you powerful but you're beautiful too!", he exclaims. A blush makes its way onto (Y/n)'s face. Haru crouches down and looks back at her. "Come on, get on my back and we'll go to the orphanage, Goddess". (Y/n) climbs onto Haru's back and holds on tightly as he begins running towards the orphanage.

Flashback end

"(Y/n)?". "Huh what is it?", you ask. "Its your turn", Kisame says. You look down at the shogi board in front of you, you were currently in his room playing with him. "Oh sorry". "Its fine, what are you even thinking about? You keep zoning out". "Its nothing really". You move your piece and look up at the blue man. "Checkmate". He sighs and gives up."You're a lot better then me", he chuckles. You nod your head and look down at your fidgeting hands. "Its nice to have someone to play with, everyone else is so hostile and I don't ever want to ask". You nod once again. "It was really nice of you to join us, I mean I don't really get along with the others except Itachi. I just want to say that I-". Suddenly there is a loud explosion. You rush out the door to see Pein scolding Deidara. "It wasn't my fault un, it went off by itself, I didn't even activate it!". You walk back into Kisame's room and sit back in place. "What was that about?", he asks. "Deidara exploded something". He nods, his face heating up. "What I was saying is that I really lik-". *BANG* Another explosion. You stand up and walk out of the room once again. Deidara is arguing again. "I told you to stop", Pein says. "I told you I'm not doing it yeah!". Suddenly a vine starts to grow up the wall beside me, a black and white flower off of it. I freeze, she's doing it again. I rethink what Kisame was saying... he was confessing. You rush to your room and close the door. I glare at the wall and clench my fist. "Mother stop interfering, I'm doing what the prophecy says", you growl. You mother appears in her wooden state. She points in the direction of Kisame's room. "Wrong", she says before disappearing. I wrap my arms around my knees and rest my head on my knees. Why won't she let him confess? The answer is simple, he's not the one.

Did you expect that? Idk what even to expect, I've being writing without a plan until just ten minutes ago when I wrote one. Hope this isn't complete trash. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD