No good!

Lucy pov

It's been a week since Natsu asked me "why I was pretending to be mute" everything is just as normal as ever, he hasn't brought the topic up since that night. My dad has been gone for almost a week. He usually goes somewhere with his friends and all that but the good thing about that is he stays for about two weeks which means I can invite a few of my friends over and Natsu can just completely forget about that night. It's about 12:00 AM in the morning and I can't sleep, I keep on thinking about that night and why Natsu hasn't brought that up. I have to go to school tomorrow and for once in my life I actually want to go to school.

Natsu pov

I really want to talk to Lucy about what happened that night but I just can't bring myself to say a word about it. I haven't brought the topic up because I want her to think that I'm not suspicious and I'll eventually find out....I think. She's been pretty happy for a while it's like she's completely changed. Will I have school with her tomorrow so maybe I can talk to her about it if were ever alone. I really want to talk to her and I haven't seen anyone come in or out of her house since that night. It's like she lives by herself now I haven't seen that old guy either. There used to be a car in front of her house too now that's gone too. This is getting way too suspicious but I can't let her know I suspect anything yet.

Time skip//Lucy pov

My alarm clock rang and I had to get up to get ready for school. Once I got up I went to my bathroom and when I looked in the mirror I looked like a monster. My hair was way out of place and I had bags under my eyes. I couldn't go to school like this. I applied a little bit of makeup and I finally fixed my hair. I started to walk to school. "HEY LUCE WAIT UP" I can recognize that voice anywhere, I turned around and I saw Natsu running to me. "Hey Luce what's up" said Natsu, as always I just waved and smiled. I feel bad not talking to him but I can't talk to him just yet. So I got my notebook and wrote "nothing" he just smiled and nodded, after that we just started heading to school. Once we go there we saw all of our friends waiting for us.

Natsu pov

Once we go there we started to talk about what we did over the weekend until the bell rung. Once it did we went inside and went to our classes, I guess I was lucky today because I had my first class with Luce. We headed towards our class and sat in our seats. I sat beside Luce at the back of the room. Once we were all seated the teacher took attendance and then started teaching the most boring lesson. I don't see the point of school, It's not like we're gonna use this in our lives anyway so what's the point of them teaching it to us. I looked at Luce and if you looked closely you could kind of see a small scar on her hand. You could also see what looked like a bruise on her neck. Will that's strange, this just makes me even more suspicious. I really need to talk to her about what happened that night and now this too. I wonder what I'll find next, all this makes me feel like a ninja. I need to ask her about her dad too and I don't think I've ever seen her mom.

Lucy pov

I was just staring out the window day dreaming until I felt like someone was staring at me. I turned around and I saw Natsu just staring at me. When he saw me looking at him he just turned around quickly. I wonder what that was all about. This class was really boring so I decided to just look around my class to pass the time. My eyes landed on Lisanna who was also staring at me but she looked angry and mad. She was also giving me a death glare that sent shivers down my spine. She's the complete opposite of her sister Mira. I heard they weren't that close now but they were when they were younger, I wonder what happened between them, maybe I'll ask Mira later. Finally the bell rung and I started to get up and walk toward my new class. I think I was one of the last people out. Out of nowhere someone grabbed me and started to beat me. I tried to see who it was but whenever I would try to look they would just punch me the parts part was one of their friends closed the door so no one could come and help me. After a couple minutes they left but I just layer there. It's not like this hasn't happened to me before but I have a feeling this was all lisanna's fault.

Natsu pov

Once class was over I hurried and went to my next class, I didn't want to leave Luce behind but I feel like she either thinks I'm weird because I was staring at her or that I'm still suspicious about that night. Maybe she will just forget about it. I went and sat in my seat and unfortunately I sat beside Lisanna who looked like she was in a good mood. That's odd she's usually mad or angry about something but today she's happy all of a sudden. She came and took her sat beside me. "Hi Natsu" said Lisanna "uhh...hey Lisanna" She looked like she was trying to make conversation or something but to be honest I think she's up to something and it doesn't sound or look like it's a good thing.

TO BE CONTINUED💥💥