will he???

natsu pov

i woke up due to my alarm clock. I should get ready for school I thought. Then I remember something I can ask Lucy who those people were and why they posted pics of her and wrote mean comments. once I was ready I went downstairs and I saw Wendy making breakfast. "hey Wendy" "hi Natsu"she answers back me. Wendy is not my real sister, me and my mom found her on a rainy day on the streets in a cardboard box and decided to bring her in. Once we were done our breakfast we decided to go to school. When we were walking I saw Lucy leaving her house and walking to school too so I decided to go to her and Wendy was following me "hey Lucy" she turned around and wrote hi. "Hey Natsu who is this" asked my little sister Wendy "oh this is Lucy, Lucy this is Wendy" I introduced them to each other. We then started waking to school. Once we got there Wendy had leave because she was not in high school yet. "What class do you have" I asked Lucy. She gave me her schedule and it looks like we have the first 2 periods together but if I remember correctly Sting also has them. We then started walking to our class and we saw Sting who waved at us will it looked like he only waved at Lucy because when he saw me with her he started glaring at me. "Hey Lucy" said Sting while Lucy just waved and when I looked at her she looked a little worried. Once we went inside our class we sat at our usual seats. When I looked over at Sting I saw that he was looking at Lucy the whole time we were here. When he saw me looking at him he started glaring at me and I just glared back. Lucy probably saw him looking at her because she looked a little worried. I wonder what's wrong

Lucy pov

Once I saw Sting looking at me I got a little worried. What if he does decide to marry me? I stared looking everywhere but Sting then my eyes landed on Natsu who was just sitting beside me and he looked like he was glaring at someone. When I looked to where he was glaring I saw that he was glaring at Sting and Sting was glaring back. Once I heard the bell rang I just got out of my seat as fast as I could and decided to go to the roof after I got my lunch. I got the feelings mg that someone was following me but I just kept on walking. Once I got there I opened the door and went to sit down. I looked behind me and saw the door opening and Natsu was peeking his head out he then looked at me. He walked to me smiling a toothy grin. "Hey Lucy whatcha doing here" asked Natsu I got put my notebook and pen and started writing that I was only here because I wanted to eat here since its really loud in the cafeteria. "Oh okay then. Can I sit here with you then?" He asked sure I wrote down. Once he sat down we started eating our lunch. Then the door started opening again and this time I saw blond hair. I hope it's not Sting. I said in my head while crossing my fingers. Me and Natsu kept looking at the door to see who it was and... It was Sting. Once I saw him I started getting worried agin and I think Natsu saw that I was worried this time because he looked at Sting them back at me and had a worried face. "Hey guys mind if I sit here with you" said Sting I just smiled a sweet smile and he just sat down with us and started eating hi lunch too but he looked at me more than usual. Once the bell rung we started cleaning up and going to our class. This time Natsu was not with me but Sting was. So me and sting started going to our next class together. Once he was about to ask me something I saw erza waving to me. I waved back and went to sit beside her. I think that sting was going to ask me to sit with him but then there were no more seats because everybody sat down already and Sting had to sit with a girl with white short hair. And she looked really shy with a slight blush on her cheeks. Then the teacher came in and started teaching. Sting would sometimes sneak quick glances at me and look back at the teacher. 25 mins have passed and we have 5 mins till the bell rings. It was really peaceful until we heard a lot of noise coming from the other classes. I'm guessing that there allowed to go home now but in this class it has to be exactly 2:30 for us to leave the classroom. Once the 5 mins have passed we were allowed to go home. When I was about to get out of the classroom sting was there waiting for me "want to walk home together" asked Sting I got my notebook out and a pen and wrote that I'm okay. When I started walking home I knew that he was following me then Natsu came out of nowhere.