Injured!!!!!!

Lucy pov

I started going home and I was really worried of what my father might do. "Lucy" "Lucy" that sounds familiar I looked around and saw Natsu running to me. I smiled at him and he did to. I took out a notebook and pin "are you okay" I wrote down "yea" he said while smiling "so what's up" he asked "nothing much" I wrote down we started walking to school. "um Natsu why are you following me" I wrote down "oh my house is also this way" and then we started walking home agin. "Will Natsu here is my house so I have to go" I wrote down "okay will bye" "see ya tomorrow" I wrote down. Wen he stared going home I started to make my way to the door. I got the keys out of my backpack and opened the door. "Will Lucy who was that boy" I knew that voice very well and can always recognize it. It was father sitting at the head of the table with a bottle of wine in his hand. I didn't answer so he started getting mad and making his was over to me. "Answer me you piece of shit" said my father but I just stood there. He smelled just like alcohol. Right when I blinked my eyes I started to feel pain on my face. That's when I noticed that he slapped me really hard. Because of how hard it was I fall to the ground. And he started to kick me it hurt a lot but I didn't dare make any noise. I just laid there while he kept on beating me.

Natsu pov

When I was walking home with Lucy I saw her look a little scared and worried but I decided to not ask why so I just kept on walking until she got to her house. When Lucy left to go to her house. I saw her look a little scared. I wonder why? I don't think that she noticed but when I was walking home I noticed Sting following us but I just kept looking ahead and pretended that I didn't see him. "I'm home" I yelled "in here" said my little sister Wendy "hey Wendy" "hi Nastu. How was school?" Asked Wendy "it was fun" then I left to go to my room and do my things. When I went upstairs I went on my phone and started going on Instagram and my other social median but when I went on Facebook I saw some people at fairy tail high and they were posting pics of beating Lucy. That really angers me and I felt like I had fire inside of me. People can't just make fun of people because they don't talk. Sigh I'll just do something else and talk about it with Lucy when we go to school tomorrow. I just Laid on my bed. When I looked at my window I saw Lucy's house it looked like someone was beating somebody else up but it's probably there tv that's there. I felt my eyes starting to close and I knew I was going to sleep so I did.

Lucy pov

I passed out after he punched me in my forehead. I started to make my way upstairs. I started cleaning my self up. I had to put alcohol on a cloth and while it on my cuts. They would sting so much but I had to do it. Once I was done I decided to watch something on my tv. I was about to go to sleep when I looked out of my window I saw the house that Natsu went in to and it looked like there was a person there. When I went closer to the window I saw that the person had spiky blonde hair. It looked just like sting but why would he be staring at Natsu's house like that. I kept staring then I saw him turning my way. So I had to duck down. I did it just in time. When I looked up at the window agin I went by the curtains just in case he was still looking at my house. And it looked he was, he was staring at my house and looking at all the windows. Then I saw someone go to him. It was my father. Why would my father know sting and why would sting know my father. When my father got there they started talking and it looked really important. I heard that sting was really rich I just hope that my father is not paying for him and his family to take me in. So I decided to open the window and since they were like right beside my house right now I could maybe hear what there talking about. "Now would you like to marry Lucy." Said my father. My eyes widen and I covers my mouth because I was about to say something. "I don't know" said sting and he looked like he didn't want to "why not I will pay as much as you want and I'll even sell my house to you if you want" said my father. "Fine. But she has to be perfect. Got it." Said sting "yup" said my father smiling. Will why wouldn't he be, he has wanted to sell me to someone for years and now he finally got his wish. I just don't get how a father can be so cruel to his kid. When they both waved to each other I decided to close my window. "LUCY GET DOWN HERE" yelled my father of course I had to "you are going to a big house tomorrow to meet someone" said my father smiling evilly "and you will need to dress really nicely" said my father I just nodded my head "NOW LISTEN TO ME YOU NEED TO BE ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOUR AND DO WHATEVER HIM AND HIS FAMILY ASK YOU, YOU GOT ME" I just nodded my head "good now you can go to your room" said my father when I turned around my father kicked me in the back it hurt so much. Then I heard him laughing and bottles he was most likely getting some alcohol to drink. I'm just going to go to sleep. This has been a long day.