Happy pills? (Depression) {Pls read}

So I was going to update this book, and write an actual chapter today, like right now, but I went to check my notifications first, and I've been getting a lot of comments about cutting.. I don't really like to talk to much about depression, mostly because I've dealt with it myself, and ever since, I've tried to become a more happier person. I've always been a negative person, but for a long while now, I've tried to become more optimistic. Which I think helps a lot. 

Some people will say all the time that if you are feeling down and unhappy, and if you just need to talk that you can come to them. Whether or not they mean it, I don't know.. I just want you all to know that I do mean it when I say it. Believe me when I tell you this, talking about it helps. And it doesn't have to be with me, it can be with anyone, a friend, family member, teacher, or just a person you look up to or something. 

Honestly, when I say my little like, catch fraise, (staaaay BEAUTIFUL ma RAINBOWS), I really do mean it. I think that everybody is amazing and beautiful in their own way. And i'm not just saying that to make you feel better, or to even make myself feel better or even to just look like a better person. I honestly mean that.. 

If you are dealing with depression, and if you are cutting, or anything, there are good people out there, people who love you and want to help you, it may not feel like it, but it's true. One of my favorite quotes goes something like this, "It will get better in the end, and if it's not better, than it isn't the end." I don't know who came up with it, but I think it's brilliant and truthful. 

If you are having thoughts about killing yourself, trust me when I say this, that is not the way to go. I know a lot of people say this, but's it's true, killing yourself is never the answer to anything, and I know I might sound bad for saying this, or might even get hate for it, but I don't care.. I love Thirteen Reasons Why, and I know a lot of people do, but they sort of make it where it's like, I don't want to say a good thing to kill yourself, but it kind of looks like that. 

When Hannah kills herself, and for weeks people are all talking about it and her, in real life, it isn't like that. I know this might sound terrible, but it isn't all happy and people will remember me for a long time, kind of thing. In real life, if someone killed themselves, people who didn't know them, will be like, "Oh that's terrible.." And then in like a day or two, it will be over. People will think it was terrible, some people might think they did it for attention, who knows, but in the end, all the drama will go away. 

So if you are wanting to kill yourself for drama/attention, it's not going to be like that. 

And to those people who are just saying things like they are cutting or are going to cut, but never do all for attention, shame on you. No i'm serious, that's terrible, there are people out there with real problems and here you are saying you're going to hurt yourself, or kill yourself because you want attention. You should be ashamed of yourself. This is not a game, it's real life, it's serious. 

Now to those who did write down on my comment section about cutting, I really do want you to tell someone about it, even if it's me. You can Private Message me, and we can talk, I may not be on here as long as I would like, but I am on, and I will reply to you. 

I am here for all of you. 

Thank you to the people who read this, it truly does mean a lot. Thank you to those who didn't give up, you are awesome, and for not giving up, it makes you a better person, and you are still here to fight this battle. 

I truly do love each and every single one of you, I truly do believe that you are all beautiful and amazing people, I am here for each and every one of you. 

Talk. 

Live. 

Love. 

Believe. 

Trust.

And.. 

Remember to staaaaaaay BEAUTIFUL ma RAINBOWS~!!!!!

PEACE OUT! 

I love you all so so much~! 

-Love, your wonderful friend, Raccoon/Rose. 

Ps. I'M A FAT UNICORN AND PROUD!  :3