I NEED HELP!

Hey man we're going to jump on this ship, wanna come? (If you know what that's from I wanna marry you),  I finished the first fights and now i'm moving down the list of requests and it's one by a character named Luna and Raph. So that's exciting. The request is going to be for TMNT22

but I have a wee bit of a problem for after I write that chapter. You see.. I got a lot of requests, and a few of them were repetitive, now, some people want the turts and the girls (aka you guys) to get together right away, and some of you did not. So... I have no idea in the slightest, on what I should do. 

So what do I do? 
I come to you guys since you are the readers, and I'm asking you to do one thing for me. 

Please, if you love the turtles, or me, or this book, or all! Then please for the love of the turtles, write down in the comments which one you want to happen, and then which ever one has more will be the one i'm gonna write. Kay? Does that make any sense to you? idk. 

Please just write down if you would rather the turtles and girls make up now, or later? That would help me a whole bunch. I love you all so much, and I will follow you and shout out to you, if you do this for me. 

Thanks! 

That is all for now, while i'm in the mood to write, i'm going to take this to my advantage and write the next chapter, but as I was writing it this little problem came up. So I hope you can help and without further ado... 

Remember to staaaaay BEAUTIFUL ma RAINBOWS! 

PEACE OUT! 

-Raccoon/Rose 

ps. if you have any questions or a request, feel free to drop them down in the comments, and I will reply as soon as possible. Thank you! Lots of love to you all!