Her shower/He snoops her room/He hears her sing: Leonardo

I have been wanting to write this one for so long! Hope you like! :) 

Y/n was in her room. Leo should be here in a while. She thought. She decided to have a shower. So she got a towel and her water proof speaker with her Iphone and went into the bathroom. Once in she locked the door and took her hair out of its messy bun. She then took off her clothes and started the shower. She turned on some music. 

Getting into the shower and adjusting the temp of it one of her favorite songs came on. She smiled singing along with the lyrics. What she didn't know was that her blue clad turtle wanted to surprise her and came a little early. 

He heard someone singing. He walked out of her room and towards the sound. It knew it was Y/n because she told him she is the only one in the house. He heard the shower on and pressed his head up to the door to hear her singing. 

She sings so beautifully Leonardo cannot believe it is her. 

" YOU ARE THE WIND IN MY SAIL... YOU ARE THE SPRING IN MY STEP.. YOU MAKE ME LAUGH, YOU MAKE ME CRY... AND YOU MAKE ME FORGET.. SO TELL ME WHEN YOU RUN, I WANT TO RUN WITH YOU. TELL ME WHERE YOU HIDE, I WANT TO COME TO YOU. TELL ME WHERE YOU GO, I WANT TO GO THERE TOO. EVEN IF YOU FALL, I WILL GO DOWN WITH YOU. I WILL BE THE ONCE WHO COMES TO RESCUE YOU. TELL ME WHERE YOU GO, CAUSE I WANT TO BE THERE TOO. I HID MY SECRETS IN A BOX... I DID EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID... AND NOW IM FEELING SO MUCH BETTER... CAUSE YOU MADE ME FORGET.. SO TELL ME WHEN YOU RUN, I WANT TO RUN WITH YOU. TELL ME WHERE YOU HIDE, I WANT TO COME TO YOU. TELL ME WHERE YOU GO, I WANT TO GO THERE TOO. EVEN IF YOU FALL I WILL GO DOWN WITH YOU. I WILL BE THE ONE WHO COMES TO RESCUE YOU. TE.. ME WHERE YOU GO, CAUSE I WANT TO BE THERE TOO. WITH YOU, WITH YOU, WITH YOU, WITH YOU... YOU SET THE WORLD ON FIRE, AND THE FLAMES ARE GETTING HIGHER. SO I STAND BENEATH THE WATERFALL.  YEAH YOU SET THE WORLD ON FIRE.. AND THE FLAMES ARE GETTING BRIGHTER.. BUT I DONT FEEL THE HEAT, AT ALL... SO TELL ME WHEN YOU RUN, I WANT TO RUN WITH YOU.. TELL ME WHERE YOU HIDE, I WANT TO COME TO YOU. TELL ME WHERE YOU GO CAUSE I WANT TO GO THERE TO.. EVEN IF YOU FALL I WILL GO DOWN WITH YOU.. I WILL BE THE ONE WHO COMES TO RESCUE YOU. TELL ME WHERE YOU GO, CAUSE I WANT TO TO BE THERE TOO. WITH YOU, WITH YOU, WITH YOU, WITH YOU, WITH YOU, WITH YOU, WITH YOU, WITH YOU. " She sang. After the song the water turned off. Leo got up and went to her bedroom. Not knowing that she had no clothes with her. 

Y/n not knowing Leo was even in her home let alone her room she left the bathroom to go get changed. As she walked into her room Leo was facing away from her. She was shocked she didnt even know what to do. "Leo!?" She yelled. He turned around to see her with a towel wrapped around herself. Leo just stared at her. She walked passed him both of them blushing reder then Raphs mask. She got some clothes before walking back to the door. "Ima... Gonna go change in the bathroom." He nods. "Ok.." he say. She leaves and goes to change. 

Once she is gone Leo gets the urge to snoop around. He gets up off of her bed and walks around her room. He opens a drawer and finds a book. He grabs it and opens it. He flips to a random page and reads it. 

Dear so called Diary, It's #Y/n#. Guess what guess what guess WHAT! OK so your staying quiet.... O.O Well... Anyways! OK i'm gonna tell you.. Leonardo... Yes the Leonardo Hamato asked me out! AHHHHHH! YASSSSSS! Take it bit... I mean take that... Uh... Pizza faces! Ya. We also shared our first kiss! AHHH! I know right! It was MAGIC! His lips were so soft. And the kiss so Passionate! You don't even know how much I just wanna AHHHH! Oh how much I wish he was here right now! So then I could snuggle with him and hold him close! *Sighs* OK Well. Thats about as much it unless you wanna hear more about the kiss. OK OK Ill tell you. OK So Leo was just 100% AMAZING! I cannot even tell you how much I want to kiss him right now or how amazing it was! -#Y/n#

Leo blushed while reading the whole book. "LEONARDO HAMATO GET OVER HERE NOW!" "Coming love." He hides the book behind his back as he turns around to see #Y/n# behind him. Her arms crossed glaring at him with her foot tapping up and down. "Yes?" "Leo hand me my book. Now!" He hesitantly hands over the book. She blushes to see what page he was reading. 

"So you wanna kiss me now? On my soft lips..." He smirks. She blushes more before smirking as well. "Now who could put up an offer like that?" She says. As he leans in to kiss her she blows raspberries on his face getting spit all over it. She takes a picture and laughs and laughs. "Your... Hahahahaha.... Face!" She says. Leo wipes the spit off his face. "Oh your going to get it!" He says chasing her around the house. They laugh and run. 

Once he catches her he smashes his lips on hers. His tongue slips into her mouth as they fight for dominance.  Both being stubborn dont give up. But #Y/n# wins. She smirks in victory. "Nice tongue Leo." She giggles. "Im still keeping the picture." She says. He sighs. "Just dont show it to the guys." She smirks. "Oops. Already pressed send to everyone." She laughs. Making him tackle her and them have a tickle fight. 

After the tickle fight they lay down on #Y/n#'s bed cuddling and watching Space Heroes on #Y/n#'s laptop. "I love you Fearless in blue." She giggles as he chuckles. "I love you more Love." She turns around and kisses him on the cheek before laying back down on his plastron. "I love you most." She says. 

OMG! How'd you like spending time with your turtle. This was a very interesting chappie to write. Apparently from what you said or wrote Leo has soft lips... Well.. Thats good to know. . I guess. Ha ha. 

Leo: I have what?

Me: O.O

Raph: Soft lips.... Hahahahahahahaha!

Me: O///.///O

Leo: You wrote that!? O///.///O 

Me: Sorry Leo.... I guess I did. 

Leo: *Smiles* Its ok. 

Me: *blushes*

Leo: *Blushes* 

Raph: Cut it out loverbirds.

Me&Leo: SHUT UP RAPH! 

Raph: Pffft.

Me: *Smirks* Shall we?

Leo: *smirks* We shall

Raph: I better run right?

Me: *Leans closer to his ear* run.

Raph: O.O *Runs*

Me&Leo: *Chases*Get back here!

Donnie & MIkey: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

Donnie: Bye Raccoons/Kat's Peeps!