Mating season: Raphael

* Ok so quickly I am going to explain something, I find it a lot harder to write %Y/n% And stuff then something more like D/G So I am going to change it and to make it less complicated here is who: 

Raphael's girlfriend: R/g 

Donatello's girlfriend: D/g 

Michelangelo's girlfriend: M/g 

Leonardo's girlfriend: L/g

Hope this helps, sorry byes for now! :) * 

R/g's pov: 

I huffed and crossed my arms, I really did miss the guys, mostly Raph. But honestly, it was heartbreaking them just leaving us in the dust for three whole weeks. Not even a note or an explanation. It just makes someone assume the worst. I walk to my room with Raphael at my heels, I can tell he felt bad but I just didn't want to hear it at the moment. I walk in and let him go inside before closing and locking my door. "You have five minutes and im counting." I grumble sitting on my bed. He sighs and looks over at me. "Y/n I am so so sorry, I can explain everything. You see it was mating season, and since we are turtles... Well you know.. I didn't want to hurt you, or ruin our relationship and I know that sounds corny and sappy but its true. I didn't want to hurt you or the others, so we all agreed to have our phones taken away in case we had any ideas, and to be safe for you not to go near the lair for three weeks. I know we should have at least told you the reason for us not having our phones and couldn't see you... But we were a bit embarrassed and thought it was for the best to tell you after. I had no idea that I would cause you this much pain." After hearing this my heart started to melt, I felt bad for feeling angry and such. "Pain... Pain Raphael!? I thought something horrible happened to you and your family! If not that I thought that you didn't care for me and the others any more, and was just getting bored with us or something! Raph with school being all stupid and everything, I was just getting more and more stressed! I even thought of maybe cutting! Pain! Yeah I went through a whole deal of it!" I was in tears and he frowned. He had a few tears falling himself, I hug him and cry in his arms and he hugs me back. "Just please dont do this again... Dont be embarrassed I am your girlfriend I love you Raph and nothing will change that. Tell me something next time. And I know you wouldn't have hurt me..." I mumble into his shoulder. He chuckles and nods pulling away. "Y/n I love you more then anything else in this world, I couldn't live without you. It hurts me to see how much I.. we hurt you. And I promise to never do it again. I could never leave you and I never will." I smile and press my lips to his. He smiles too a chuckles escaping his lips. He glides his tongue across mine and I shudder a bit. After we cuddle on my bed and soon fall asleep. I'm just glad to be back in his arms. 

Ok second one done, ill so the next one maybe today or tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed this one, and if you have any ideas for the special one please let me know. Thanks if you also have a request let me know! Byes! -Raccoon