Feelings for each other: Donatello {:D}

Y/n P.O.V.

I was trying to do my (Worst subject) homework but something or rather someone kept popping into my head. Him and his purple mask, with his amazing bow staff. His gap tooth smile that makes my heart skip a beat. Also his laugh... Oh my his laugh! CUTE! 

Wait what, holy cheese what am I thinking no way am I falling for a turtle more or less Donnie. He's my best friend I cannot fall for my best friend. What am I gonna do.  I will clean my room maybe that will distract me. 

I tried to clean my room but he kept making his way into my mind. Why was I thinking about Donnie I don't like him.. Right. Ok lets think what else can I do? I can go... have a shower. Ok that's what I will do.

In the shower. I started to hum to a song that Donnie showed me. Great! Once I was done I went into the living room and sat on the couch. Lets see what's on tv maybe that will distract me. "No...Nope...Nah...Never...Why....Donnie what have you done...Not watching My Little Pony...Donnie....Not watching space heroes....Don I am going to kill you..." 

"And why's that?" I turn around to see no other then Donnie in the living room entrance. Ok I figured something out. 

I am in love with Donatello Hamato. Wow his eyes oh and that gap tooth smile he is giving me right now omg!

{Sorry  it's so short I don't have a lot of ideas right now..} 

Donnie's P.O.V.

I was in my lab, like an ordinary day for me so far. Except that someone was on my mind. I thought about Y/n and how she wrinkles her nose when she laughs. And her laugh is so cute. Oh and her sneeze. It's adorable. 

And I love her smile. The way her eye's light up when she gets something right on her homework or something. Her beautiful (e/c) (eye color) eye's that make my heart skip a few beats. I kept thinking about her. I didn't even notice when I added the wrong chemical's to my retro mutagen and a few seconds later....

KABOOOM!

I started to cough and wave my hand in front of my face to try and clear the smoke. "Donnie you ok?" I can hear Leo's voice in the background and I know he is watching Space Heroes. I cough a few more times before replying. "Ya Leo I'm fine... I er... Just added a drop to many to the retro mutagen... Im ok.." "Ok that's good.. Hey April and Casey are stopping by in a bit.." He says. But right now there is someone else I rather see. 

"Um Leo..." "Ya.." "I am uh... Going out for a bit to... Erm... Look for parts for... Something.." "Ya sounds good have fun!" "Ok bye!" "Bye." And with that I leave the lair and go to Y/n house. I remember the first time I was ever there. 

And how I got paint on my nose and then fell off of my chair. And Y/n was laughing so hard that see fell off and spilt paint all over herself. I chuckle to myself as I jump from roof to roof. Remembering the memory. 

I go into her room but she is not there. I quietly go out of her room and look around. No one in sight. Good. I kept going and walking around her house quietly. I heard someone talking and recognized  the voice almost instantly. 

  "No...Nope...Nah...Never...Why....Donnie what have you done...Not watching My Little Pony...Donnie....Not watching space heroes....Don I am going to kill you..." 

I chuckled to myself slightly. "And why's that?"  I asked. She whipped her head towards me I laughed at her shock. She just stared at me for a while. I started to chuckle a bit. And I realized that I was here instead of over at the lair with April. April! She is probably there right now and I didn't wanna be over there I wanted to be here instead with Y/n. I... I love Y/n not April.. I am totally over April and the only one I wanna be with is Y/n. 

AWE! Donnie is so cute! Yass he is finally over April. I am probably not the only one who is at least a little happy. Although I totaly ship Apriltello. 

April and Donnie: What's Apriltello? 

Me, Leo, Raph: *Looks at each other before laughing* 

April: What's so funny?

Casey: *Walks in* Why are you laughing?

Me, Leo, Raph: *Stops laughing* 

Me and Leo: Raph don't you dare-

Raph: Apriltello... *Sticks tongue out at me* 

Casey: >:(

Me: Raph you are so dead.. Casey or Leo or April or someone log off and say goodbye to my peeps while I kill Raphael!

Raph: If you can catch me. 

Me: That's gonna be no problem I'll give you a five second start.

Raph: *Shrugs* 

Me: One... Two...FIVE!

Raph:Oh Shell. *Runs* 

Me: *Chases*

April, Donnie, Casey, and Leo: Well Goodbye Raccoons Peeps! See ya next chapter.*Logs off*