Meeting HIM: Donatello {:D}

You were taking a walk because you were sick of your family and just needed a walk in some fresh air. You were walking to a park. You herd gun shots and followed them. You saw some weird robot things with brains in there stomach areas. Fighting four huge turtles! The turtles looked like they could use a hand, and you thought they were the good ones out of them. For some weird reason you didn't understand.

You were about to do something when someone yelled... "Look out!" And someone moved you out of the way while falling on top of you.

It was one of the turtles the one wearing a purple mask. He blushes noticing he was on top of you. The others defeated the alien robot things and walked up to you guys. You couldn't move because he was on top of you! "Um... Not to be rude or anything... I mean... Getting trampled on my cute mutant turtles isn't that bad of a thing but um.. Could you please get off of me?" You said. He blushed when you called him cute. He got off and helped you up. "Um... Sorry..." He mumbled you smiled. "Why are you apologizing I mean you saved my life... Thanks!" You said. He blushed once again. "Um... Im Donatello and these are my brothers... Raphael the red one... Michelangelo the orange one... And Leonardo the blue one." He said. .You waved. "I am (Y/n)"

You walked around Donatello and the others in awe. "So your not going to scream and run?" The one called Raph said. I shook my head. "Nope..." I said popping the p. "You guys are like wicked cool!" You said. "Thank you." Mikey said. Suddenly you stopped in you tracts staring at Don. "What?" He asked. {Wait for it... Wait for it! XD} "OMG!" You said. {Fangirling moment!} You ran up to Donnie and pointed to his bow staff. "You have a bow staff! OMG! Thats so cool! Oh my gosh can I hold it! OMG! OMG! OMG! I think I'm going to die!" You say. "You think shed freak out about mutant turtles not wooden sticks." Raph sneered. Leo nodded. Donnie chuckled and handed you the staff. You ran your hand across it. "OMG!" You threw it up and caught it. . "Can I try something?" You ask Donnie nods. You start twirling it and doing cool moves. The guys were impressed.

"Woah where did you learn how to do that?" Donnie asked in awe. You hand him his bow. "TV and when I was young I played star wars a lot... I really like Darth Maul." You reply. "Guys we gotta go." Leo says. Donnie nods and turns to leave when you grab his arm. "Here.." You say handing him a peice of paper with your number on it. "Call or text me sometime!" You say he nods.

Ok might I just say... OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! Donnie is sooooo CUTE!

Don: Whats that about me?

Me: Nothing just some stuff about what I wrote about you and some girl in my book and showed it to the world nothing much! *Smirks*

Don: Ok.. Wait Wh-what!? You wrote something about me that the whole world could see?

Me: Well ya kind of.

Don: You can't just... That's it I'm telling Raph what you did to his comic books!

Me: O.O

Raph: Who did what to my comic books?

Don: Raccoon spilled stuff on it and wreaked some accidentally one time! SO she hid them!

Raph: RACCOON!

Me: Donnie I am going to kill you! After I get away from Raph! O.O *Runs*

Raph: *Chases*

Mikey: OOH Who is gonna sign off and say goodbye?

Don: Go ahead.

Mikey: Bye people of the world!