When he plays with your hair: Michelangelo

Mikey's P.O.V.

Me and *Y/n* were watching the sisters fight. I got some pizza and sodas as we sat down on the floor and watched the action. "Who you gonna bet wins?" I asked. She shrugs. "I say the younger one because I dont know." She says. I nod. "I got five bucks in my pocket wanna bet on it?" She smirks. I chuckle and nod. 

When they hug it out and forgive each other we both spit out our drinks. "Not fun guys no fun!" I say. Earning a giggle from all three girls. "Maybe we should go introduce me properly to your father." She says. I nod and we get up and leave. 

"So... You nervous?" I asked. She nods. "Only a little. But since I kind of already met him not so much." She says. I nod. "I see. Hey after we introduce you wanna play video games?" I ask. She laughs and nods. "What?" I ask. "Your such a child. But I love that about you." She says. After Donnie and her girl are done. Which they take a long time. 

We introduce *Y/n*. 

"Yes I like you *Y/n*... I think your a nice person. And I think you being a little more mature then Mike can help him in many many ways." He says. "Thanks." She says. After a while of talking we go play video games. Me winning a lot but *Y/n* won a few times. We fell asleep on the couch together. And after a while I woke up finding *Y/n* still asleep. 

I get an idea and braid her hair. When she wakes up she kisses me on my nose and thanks me. 

Look I am so so so sorry this is so short. But I wont be able to write for a while and I have to write this fast so sorry. 

Mikey: You should be

Me: Srry

Mike: Forgiven

Me: Oh Mikey! :P Bye peeps