Requests are now open!!

So I decided that after I write the 'Late nights and cuddles', chappies that I would be taking requests. I'll fill you in on most of the details, and if you have any questions all you have to do is ask.

First off, I'll be either making it into sort of like, one shots. We're it will be about you/your character, with her name and all. And the turtle you want to be with. You'll have to give me all the details in the comments, or you can message me. This will basically be like mini short stories. And I might even make a part two. Or three, depending on my mood and how many requests I get.

Or you can choose to make it the same way it is, with R/g, L/g, D/g, and M/g. And just choose the subject/title and what the chappies will be about. This will happen to all four turtles. You can say three different ones, and depending on which one(s) get the most popular will be the one (s) I choose to write. You can have up to five different scenarios.

I will let you choose witch one you want to do, for example. Let's say I'm a reader and in the comments I want to do the first one. So I request it and tell the author what's its going to be about. (Or the other way around where I choose the second option)

And let's say someone else want a different one then I do. I will still do it. So..
If one person wants a one shot/ scenario about them, I'll write it.
And if someone else wants the second one, I'll do it too.

It's hard to explain, but that's what happening. From now on, until further notice, I'm taking requests for this book. If I don't get any requests.. I might still keep going. But idk.

Thats all for now my RAINBOWS!

Remember to staaaaay BEAUTIFUL ma RAINBOWS!!

Peace out!

-Raccoon-