OH MOI GAWD >.< STAHP!

I just want to jump off a bridge.. 

I have been extremely busy of late, and I apologise for that.. You guys have been so patient and awesome and I can't thank you enough. 

Besides that part that my life has been super crazy with school and other things, I haven't been publishing anything much partly because Wattpad is a freaking turd. 

For the past week I have been trying to come on as much as possible, but every time I would Wattpad would say the same thing, over and over. That there was a problem fetching my content, or some other shit, and it would load for hours, and I wouldn't be able to come on. Sometimes I couldn't even write in any of my stories, which was a freaking pain. 

I'm writing this for a few reasons, one of them being to explain myself, and another reason is for a trail run. I want to see if Wattpad will let me publish this and if you are reading it then that means it worked. Lately, whenever i've been trying to publish anything it wouldn't let me. I've had to re write a few things and it sucks. 

Let me know if something like this is happening to you, I would really like to know if it's just me or if it's happening to more than one person. I hope whatever is happening will get fixed soon, and I will try and publish an actual update/proper chapter soon. 

Once again I'm really sorry. 

Thank you for being patient and staying with me. 

Remember to staaaaaay BEAUTIFUL ma RAINBOWS! 

PEACE OUT! 

-Raccoon/Rose

ps. Questions of the day: Do any of you guys watch Grey's Anatomy? If yes,  What do you think about it? Who's your favorite character? 

Edit 1: first time I tried to publish this, it didn't work.