Study Buddy AU

It was late and Taylor was alone, her roommates had left to attend a party that she couldn't go to. Finals were killing her and all she wanted was to get them over with and finally have summer start. She could already smell the salt, hear the crashing of the waves and see the beautiful sight that came along with her much anticipated beach vacation. Not to mention, her boyfriend Ed was tagging along.

The blonde was sprawled out on her bed in a never ending mission of finding a comfortable position to sit or lay in. At the moment, she had her heavy book carefully balanced in one hand while shifting to lay on her stomach. With a groan, she drops the book and continues reading, but finds herself unable to concentrate for any longer than three seconds at a time.

"Why is this so damn hard?!" she yells, fully aware that no one is home, and even if someone was, chances are she wouldn't get an answer anyways.

Annoyed, she gets up and heads to her tiny kitchen to make herself a bowl of popcorn. If she takes a break, it'll be easier to study layer, right? That's the mentality she has right now as she sits down on the couch with a steaming bowl if buttery goodness and turns on the TV to watch a rerun of a reality show she's seen dozens of times.

After a few minutes if peace, the calm is shattered by a frantic knock on the door. She opens it to reveal messy red hair and bright blue eyes: Ed.

She grabs his hand and pulls him to the couch, where the both get comfortable. "Why are you here?" she questions him, a puzzled look on her face. It's not that she didn't want him here, she just thought that he'd be asleep at this hour.

"I heard you yelling before and I cam to check on you," he blushes, slightly embarrassed at his own reaction.

"The exams are going to be the end of me, you know? They're stressing me out so much and I can't get comfortable, and -"

"Sh," he says, "lay down for me, I'll give you a massage to help you feel better and I'll quiz you on what you need to know at the same time, deal?"

"Deal." And at that, she flips over onto her belly, lifting the back of her shirt up slightly.

His hands make their way to her back, slowly undoing the knots caused by all her stress. He also asks her questions and she realizes that she knew more than she thought she did, or maybe she's just scared that a wrong answer would mean her boyfriend's magic hands leaving her body. Whatever the case, he's helping her.

After a while, they fall into silence. Ed is still rubbing her back. The only sign that indicates that Taylor is still awake are the small moans that occasionally slip past her lips. The redhead stares at her, fascinated. Slowly, he begins leaving a trail of kisses down her spine and she moans just a bit louder in appreciation. She lazily flips herself back onto her back, pulling Ed up so she could kiss him properly. Within minutes, they're lost in the feel of each other, studying long forgotten.