I couldn't make out their words over my loud sobs but I knew they were either confused or worried. It wasn't until I calmed down that I realized that by now they were just silently looking at me with sympathetic looks.

"I'm sorry" my voice cracked at the end causing me to look down embarrassed.

"Ellen, don't." Namjoon spoke up "Hyung was worried crazy about you, we couldn't find you and shit got fucking crazy in a secondㅡ"

"Yoongi?" I looked up my heart ready to come out my throat.
"Where is he?" I interrupted feeling nauseous at the feeling of him not being here.
Instead of answering immediately a silence fell inside the truck as multiple vehicles and sirens rushed past us heading towards the house opposite from us.

"He stayed back with Minho... they wouldn't leave without you and we all thought you'd either be at the house or with..." Seokjin explained taking off his sweater and wrapping it around me and zipping it to the top.

"Shit!" Hoseok exclaimed startling us all including Namjoon who swerved abruptly "We need to call him! He needs to know Ellen is ok!" He quickly took the phone from Namjoon and put it to his ear.

My eyes teared up at the familiar but faint voice on the other end of Yoongi's hysterical shouting.
"Hyung!" Hoseok tried to interrupt "Hyung! We have Ellen" he spoke in a calmer tone this time.
I couldn't hear the last words before he hung up and gave directions for Namjoon to the nearest hospital.

We drove past the small quiet town anxiously awaiting our arrival to the hospital.
"Where is he?" I finally spoke up.

"He probably took the street straight into town" Namjoon replied with his eyes glued on the road "he told us to take the long wayㅡ it's safer"
I nodded and flinched as I felt Jins' shoe brush against my bare feet.

"My God Ellen... where are your shoes?" Seokjin raised his voice when he noticed my reaction and reached for my feet pulling them up on his lap.

"You ran all that way barefoot?" Jimin asked his voice sad.

I nodded and whimpered at the contact of a hanker-chief being wrapped around my foot.
"We'll get the doctor to check on you" Jimin patted my hair trying to give me a reassuring smile.

"Is he mad?" I finally manage to get the words out. "Are you mad?"

"Ellen do you really have no idea how much he cares about you? He fucking lost it and almost went on a rampage trying to find you".

Those words alone gave me the feeling of peace I desperately needed right now.

We pulled up to a very small hospital which was the only lit-up building on this road. Namjoon slowly drove towards the side of the building parking the truck away from the main road and away from the street lights.

Taehyung rushed out the door and both Jin and himself helped me get out so I wouldn't damage my feet more.

"Are you sure you can walk? I can carry you noona" Jungkook asked pushing Taehyung to the side so he could hold my arm instead.

"Look! Hyung is here already!" Jimin shouted pointing at the familiar car parked further down the alley.

My heart thumped I could literally feel it in my feet, I needed to see him now. I ran out of the boys' hold on me and rushed into the lobby shouting for him.

I got a couple of weird glances from the few people sitting there and I could hear the guys shouting behind me but I didn't care. I didn't care if my feet burned, I couldn't feel the pain anymore I just needed him.

"Ellen?!" I heard his deep voice from behind me. I turned to see him standing down the hallway looking aroundㅡ there he was, my man. In all his glory his hair clinging on to his sweaty skin and his dirty shirt splattered with blood. A sad smile made it's way onto my face as I admired himㅡ then we made eye contact.

I've never run so fast in my life as I sprinted in his direction and jumped on him feeling his arms around me causing me to breakdown crying again.

"Oh my God baby" he kissed the top of my head as I wrapped my legs around his waist.
"Oh thank God Ellen" he fell down to his knees while I still hung on to him. He grabbed my face in his big hands and kissed me all over crazily while I continued to sob hysterically.

He pulled me to his chest and slowly rocked me in his lap, "you have no fucking idea how worried I was" he whispered into my hair.

He pulled back to look at my face again and kissed the side of my head as he exhaled loudly "I fucking lost it when I thought I had lost you baby".

By now I had stopped crying and just laid my head on his chest feeling his heartbeat. I closed my eyes and inhaled his scent; his manly smell. I gripped his shirt in my fists and felt his breathing when he rested his chin on my head. I cried silently on his hard chest until he spoke again, his throat vibrating on-top of my head.

I pulled away to look into his eyes trying to process whatever he had just said, trying to make sure if those words had actually come out of his lips or if I had only misunderstood.

"What?" I managed to whisper my eyes still glued on his.

"Marry me."

END

Book 1

What an ending right? I'm so sad this the last chapter on this book

What an ending right? I'm so sad this the last chapter on this book. Thank you so much to all my beautiful readers who have supported me from the very first update. Thank you for being so loyal despite my random hiatus, inconsistency and bad writing. I love you all and thank you for giving me the motivation to continue to write. Thank you!