Chapter 9: Not that worried

Start from the beginning

"Just get down from there, you're making me dizzy" he instructs and I do as I'm told. Not because I want to see him but because I realized I hadn't put any powder on my hands so if I stayed up their longer my hands would've been rope burnt. 

"What are you doing here Channing? I thought you didn't know me" I say to him as I put my shoes back on.  

"Look no offense but I just don't want to be friends with you anymore" he responds and I just nod my head in agreement. What else can I do? I'm not going to beg him to be my friend, I don't need friends, I've managed to survive life with only having one proper friend I was never looking for another. 

"Ok I won't be your friend but before we break our friendship up, let me clean your forehead" I say to him making him look at me confused. He touches his forehead and feels the plaster then nods his head in agreement. 

"No really I'm fine-" 

I grab his arm and drag him towards the benches and force him to sit down. I open up my school bag and take out my first aid bag, I open it up and remove the alcohol gel and another plaster before placing it back into my bag. I pull him in closer to me and then remove the old plaster on his forehead making him open his eyes wide. 

"When I was 8 I fell off my bike when I was riding it to the shops with my brother, I scraped my knee and it started to bleed so much that I started to cry. I think I cried more because of the blood not because I was hurt." I laugh as I rub the alcohol gel onto his forehead to clean it making him wince in pain. "My brother rolled his eyes at me and called me a baby, he wouldn't help me up and he didn't aid my wound in time so it got infected." I explain as I place the new plaster onto his head and smile slightly proud of myself. 

"Well then your brother is a dickhead" he comments making me laugh. 

"Ever since that day I realized that there is no one looking out for me on this Earth so I have to aid myself, which is why I carry a first aid bag with me all the time." I tell him and he just stares at me intensely as if I have something on my face making me feel self conscious. "Do I have something on my face?" 

"Huh erm no its just erm... I have to go" he stummers and all I can do is just nod my head. I'm not going to ask him why because its none of my business and plus he is no longer my friend either so. 

"Ok bye oh and by the way I spoke to Jason today and I told him to apologize to you, has he done it yet?" I ask him. He opens his eyes wide and furrows his eyebrows as if he is worried or confused about something but I just shrug it off. 

"Jason Lane is in school?" He asks me. 

"That is what I just said" 

Yugyeom POV: 

"That is what I just said" she says before turning around and walking out of the gym leaving me confused as ever. I was 100% sure that Jason got kidnapped yesterday, I know I should've told Jaebum but I was afraid that he'd take me out of the school because Jason knew who I was. But what if GD was the one who kidnapped him? Wait, why would you kidnap someone then set them free unless you want to use them as a spy. 

Fuck I've got to tell JB, he'll be angry at me from keeping this from him but I can't sit back and let Maze get involved. When she said that she has no one to look out for her it really hurt me because all she does is look out for people even when they treat her like shit. She is a little angel, no wonder JB is connected to her. 

"Joon we in some deep shit and I don't fucking know what to do" I blurt out as soon as I open his class room door. He looks up at me then kisses his teeth and lowers his glasses.