Chapter 2: Strange Fits Me Better

Start from the beginning

"Would you like to see an impression, young Elliott?"

"Why I believe I would, Freya dearest!"

"This is going to be Klaus and Fiore." She brought her hand a few centimetres away from her face and pretended to slobber all over it.

"If that's what you think kissing is, I'm worried Freya." I said, laughing at her but she wasn't done.

"How precious!" Freya said pretending to swoon. "My dear younger brother has bestowed upon me a loving gift."

"A painting, for little old me?" Elliott said fanning himself with the gift before looking at it properly. "A painting of Fiore, I love it!" Elliott said spinning around with it.

"Funny how the boldest people in this house are the most fragile." Nik said with a wicked grin.

"That's true and might I just say, I skipped dinner." I said, matching his expression completely.

"Come on Elliott, let's leave before they make us their midnight snack." Freya shepherded him out and left me and Nik alone but not before he snatched the painting from their grip.

"So, I heard something about a present." I winked and stepped up on my tiptoes to kiss him before putting Grace in her crib.

"It's a painting that I've been working on for quite a while actually." He said, smiling as he came to watch Grace too. "It's of when we first met."

"So, in my family we have 6 children and 2 parents." Kol explained to me. "You've already met myself and Rebekah but there's Finn the eldest, then Elijah, then Nik the other middle child and then Henrik the youngest."

"Wow." I said in such shock at the amount of family they had.

"Oh look there's Nik now!" Rebekah yelled as she ran in his direction. "Nik! Nik! Nik!"

I looked at him in awe, he was so handsome and from that second I was already taken by him.

"Hello." He said smiling at me. "I'm Niklaus."

"I'm Fiore."

"Great!" Kol said clapping his hands together. "More introductions to be done."

"Actually Kol, Rebekah, Mother sent me out to retrieve you." He said with a sigh. "I'm afraid you'll have to press pause on the introductions."

"Well not a problem, we're introducing Fiore to the family anyway!" Kol said with a wide grin.

"Not in the state Father's in you're not." He gave the two a knowing look and they immediately understood.

"In that case, Fiore, meet me exactly where we met before tomorrow." He gave me a hug and began to tug his siblings only for Rebekah to stop him.

"Wait! Fiore can't go home by herself. Niklaus you must accompany her!" Rebekah pushed.

"Yes, with the wolves out, it is quite dangerous to be around." Klaus said with a slight smile.

"I think we both know Fiore can handle the wolves, Rebekah." Kol said, rolling his eyes.

"Kol! Be a gentleman!" Rebekah snapped. "Niklaus go." She pulled her brother all the way home whilst he called out and reminded me to meet him tomorrow.

"Shall we?" We walked quietly all the way to where I had met Kol and I stopped him.

"This is me." I said with a smile. "Thank you for walking me."

"It was a pleasure but, there's no home here." Nik said on confusion.

"I live underground you see." I said with a wry smile.

"Can I see?"

"One day." I said with a smile.

"Okay." He said with a chuckle. "I suppose I should be on my way"

"Unless you wanted to do something else." I suggested with a coy smile.

"Like what?"

"Like come see the Mystic Falls."

"I should really be getting home. They'll be wondering where I am." He said with a smile.

"Well, I'm going Niklaus." I told him as I leaned in to whisper into his ear. "The only option is whether or not you come with." I dashed off to the falls without glancing behind me, knowing he would follow.

"You're quite fast, aren't you?" He said when he had finally caught up to me. I chuckled before turning my attention back to the breath-taking view.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" I looked down at the beautiful feat of nature in awe. "So natural."

"Aren't we all?" He asked with a chuckle.

"I think some are more natural than others."

"You're very—"

"Strange?"

"I was going to say in tune."

I turned back to him with a smile. "I think strange fits me better."

"Nik, it's beautiful." I said beaming at him as I placed it on a table. "Remind me to get it up on the wall."

"You're tired." He commented as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Am I?" I asked with a yawn. "Taking care of Grace is perfect but tiring as all hell."

"I know, love. I'll take the night shift today." He scooped me up in his arms and took me to bed. "Goodnight Blossom, I love you."

A/N: Aww, we get to see how Klaus and Fiore met! kayute!

I hope you enjoyed! If you did, please vote, comment and follow! Love you as always! X