Chapter 2: Strange Fits Me Better

~Klaus POV~

Klaus followed Lara into a penthouse in one of the local high rises where a young girl was sitting down and watching TV.

"Jeez Mom what took you so long?" The girl asked whilst rolling her eyes at her.

"Come on now, what good is a seer that can't see the future properly?" Lara said with a chuckle that made the girl frown. "Klaus, I'd like to introduce you to my daughter, Alexis, she's got something to show you."

"Great." He said, rolling his eyes unappreciatively. "Let's see, then maybe I won't kill you both."

"Just be gentle please." She held out both her arms and Lara took one and urged him to take the other. As the two fed on her, her head dropped only to snap back up with force as she started to speak.

"Drink deep, but beware—what you broke is past repair. All your oaths you betrayed, your sacred vows you've severed. And now you see that nothing last for always and forever. Four yet remain, two already crossed—yet, in one year's time, you'll all be lost. As your family is undone, you will see the beast that is to come."

Her head came back up and Klaus flung her hand down. She staggered back to her chair and drank a cup of blood to heal her.

"You think you can fool me with bad poetry and parlour tricks?" Klaus spat angrily.

"My visions are conjured from you. The threat you face will be clearer the longer I'm in your presence. Kill me, and you'll never see what's coming." She giggled and smiled at him. "Now if you'll excuse me, it has been far too long since the return of Lorelai and Rory."

"Something is coming Niklaus. You need me." Lara told him.

"I don't need to be warned by lessers. I am he whom lesser people fear and you would do well to remember such."

~Hayley POV~

Hayley woke up in her human form with a blanket over her. She looked around and saw she was in unfamiliar surroundings and tried to escape but she was bound.

"Where am I?" She yelled as she fruitlessly hit against the barrier. "Why am I trapped?"

"I used magic to draw you here and to keep you a captive audience." Davina calmly walked into the room and Hayley felt her rage spike.

"Davina, I need to see my family." She spat at her angrily.

"Sorry but I need you to do something for me first."

~Fiore POV~

I sat in Grace's room with Elliott and Freya reminiscing about the fun times we had once had together.

"Oh my gosh, guys do you remember that one time we went to that club and got everyone to do the Macarena with us?" Elliott said in fits of laughter. "Freya, you are such a bad dancer."

"I am not!" She said, pinching him.

"No, you are love, that was painful to watch." I said, laughing at her too.

"The both of you need to shut up, maybe I can't do the Macarena but at least I know how to mop!" Elliott and Freya turned to look at me disapprovingly.

"Sorry but I'm a rich bitch. The last time I was poor was when I was 6." I said with a shrug, holding onto Grace as she played about with her toys.

"Do you two mind giving us a moment?" Nik walked in with a wide smile and a present behind his back.

"Yeah Freya, let's bounce." Elliott said, getting up with Freya. I thought the two would leave but then they snatched Nik's present out of his hand.