Chapter 51: Worst Family Road Trip Ever

Vincent sat in commune with the ancestors when Gaspar caught me trying to talk to Klaus. He pinned me against the door and sighed as Vincent groaned in pain, coinciding with him snapping out of his connection with the Ancestors.

"Did you see the white oak?" He asked.

"Andromeda hid it." He replied with his eyes still closed. "But the Ancestors refuse to say where."

"But it does exist." I held my breath nervously knowing that it meant he could kill Klaus.

"Look man, they are not going to help you." Vincent told him.

"Well ask them again. And I strongly suggest you don't take no for an answer." He smiled at me before bringing my neck to his mouth and biting me maddeningly. He threw me to the ground and I looked at Vincent who was in clear pain. Blood was streaming from his eyes and I weakly stumbled towards him.

"He can't help you if he's dead." I said as Vincent fell to the floor in pain.

"SHUT UP!" He yelled.

"Cortez!" Klaus bellowed out once he entered. "I'd prefer you didn't talk to my wife like that."

"Klaus." I mumbled as he looked back at me with a pained expression as he saw the state I was in.

"If you make a move Niklaus, everyone in here will die. Or you can wait it out till we learn where that white oak lies. But either way I win." He said smirking at Klaus. "And when I say everyone, your precious Blossom included."

"You know, I really did, like Belaga." Klaus threw the stake at Cortez and hit him straight in the chest.

"KLAUS!" I feared for the men that would be forced to kill but before they had the chance to react, he snapped all three of their necks.

"Fiore." Klaus sighed and tried to feed me his blood but I spat it out in nagger. He opted to pin me down and though I tried to get out of his grip, I knew it was hopeless. I unsteadily got to my feet and tried to storm out but I stumbled and Klaus caught me. "It's okay, lovely, I've got you, I've got you. I've always got you."

"RAGGGGHHHH!" Gaspar lunged for us but Klaus took the stake from his hand and pinned him against the bar table.

"Now before I end your life, tell me how you found out about the white oak stake?" Klaus growled.

"There's no shortage of vampires who loathe you. Over the years, we've found ways of staying connected. The world evolved, and those connections became simpler... Stronger and instantaneous." He pulled out his phone and dropped it on the ground. "It started as a rumour on a private message board. Now, I've confirmed the truth for everyone. So, go ahead. Kill me. But I will die filled with joy. Your sired are coming, Niklaus! They will destroy everything you love. And then they will use the white oak to kill you. And at last, you will get the retribution you deserve!"

Klaus was filled with raged and knocked his head right off from his body before turning to the rest of the bar.

"Grand vote of confidence."

**********************************************************************************

We returned home to the compound where Freya, Kol and Elijah were looking over the map of Klaus's enemies. The droplets of blood were coming from all over and heading straight to New Orleans.

"And this might only be a fraction of our potential enemies." Elijah said worriedly.

"In hindsight, we could've been nicer." I said with a chuckle.

"Or at least left fewer survivors." Kol and I chuckled but stopped as soon as we saw the way the rest of the family looked.

"You know, one of these days, I'm gonna come home, and there's gonna be a party going on." Elliott said as he joined us. "Kol! Welcome back to the land of the living."