Enigmatic Distances Is Up!

A/N: Enigmatic Distances is up!!!!! Go read it please!!!!

Usually I add a snippet but because it's already up, I thought I'd do something different. I have chosen to release my favourite scene from the original version of Enigmatic Departures.

This takes place after Fiore casts Lara spell that is supposed to restrict her anger.

Enjoy!

~Klaus POV~

Klaus paced in and out of the room worriedly as Freya and Elliott worked on keeping his wife together. He was certain she would be fine she would never do anything that would jeopardise her life. It would all be fine. She had Grace to think about now, she wouldn't do anything to reckless she—

"Klaus!" Freya said as she rushed out to meet him. "She's about to wake up."

He gingerly walked into the room and looked as his wife opened his eyes. The rest of his family seemed uncertain as her eyes still remained a bright purple but he was too relieved to care.

"Blossom! I thought you were dead!" He exclaimed as he ran up to kiss his wife who immediately pushed him away.

"Who the bloody hell do you think you are!" She snapped. "Do not touch me!"

"Blossom I—"

"Is that my name? What? No that's not my name. I remember that. My name is Fiore." She said unsure of herself. "Who are you?"

"Fiore, it's me, your husband." He told her worriedly.

"Please stay away from me. I don't know who you are, but I can call the police." She said as she scrambled away from the family and picked up a lampshade for defence.

"Fiore, it's us. We're your family." Freya said as she tried to step forward but Fiore only moved further away.

"No, no you're not. You kidnapped me. That's what this is. I've been kidnapped." She said starting to cry now.

"You haven't been kidnapped, this is your home." Klaus told her. "You live here with me, our daughter, Fre—"

"Our daughter?" She scoffed. "I'm definitely not married and I don't have a kid. I hate kids. You tell me where I am right now, or I'll call the police."

"Fiore, who do you think you are?" Elijah asked her.

"My name is Fiore and—and that's all I can remember. Did you drug me? Make me lose all my memories?" She said trembling in fear.

"What?" Klaus said in disbelief. "We would never. Your name is Fiore Mikaelson, I am your husband Klaus Mikaelson, we live here in New Orleans with our daughter, my crazy siblings and my newly resurrected son!"

"Did you say resurrected son?" As she spoke her eyes widen in disbelief. "I've been kidnapped by a bunch of loons! People don't casually resurrect!"

"She doesn't even remember that we're vampires?" Hayley said in shock.

"Did you say vampires?" Fiore replied getting steadily more frightened.

"Probably not the best time, mom." Elliott said face palming.

"Aww, you called me mom!" Hayley said happily. "Guys, he called me mom!"

"What?" Fiore said looking between the two. "He's like 18 and you're like 26 at most, he can't be your son?"

"That's the thing about being a vampire, you don't age" Hayley said with a shrug.