Chapter 5 ( continued) Edited

~ Ryder's P.O.V
 I was never interested in finding a soulmate nor did I want one in the first place. I only came here to find my sister and with my best friend Jack. I was debating in my head if I should break the whole soulmate connection with this girl Julie. Plus I don't want to focus on this foolishness on the whole thing with 'love' and just being around her makes me feel weird because my chest feels warm.

"Are you sure you want to cut the whole mate thing with her?", Jack questioned me knowing what was on my mind and continued,"You know I'm your best friend and I care about you a lot. And as a best friend looking out for his best friend I want to give you my advice even if you don't want to hear it. I know you want to cut the whole mate thing but you need to know that without you being crowned again you won't be taken seriously. Especially since most of all the kingdoms have wife or husbands "

I looked at him and sipped the blood bag that I had in my pocket. I held the now empty bag and slammed it on table making everyone quiet and still. I mind linked everyone to leave the bar as a order. 

"I don't care if they don't take me seriously. I will marry as soon as I find her-" before I continue to my sentence I heard a scream coming from the back of the bar. I immediately knew it was Julie's scream.

I ran to the back of the bar not caring if I was pushing furniture I'll pay for repairs later.

*

*

*

~ Julie's P.O.V

I blinked trying to see what I was looking at was just a dream. But sadly it wasn't at all because next thing you  know i'm pinned on the wall and her giggling on my reaction.She  then proceeded to choke me and I tried to fight back but I couldn't because it seemed me hitting didn't affect her at all. 

"Silly human! You think you fighting me is gonna to cause any damage on me! I'm a vampire and you are my meal!," she yelled in hysteria as she slapped me hard causing me to hiss in pain.

"She maybe a human but she is my friend!And her friend is going to your butt you uncooked waffle!" ,she shouted as she said something in unknown language and next thing you know the woman was knocked out to the side. She then quickly started to cast another spell and a bright yellow ball came out her hand and she proceeded to cure some of my wounds.

"I know you have questions but I can't answer them right now.", she quietly said in sadness and kept muttering the same words over and over again.

I began feeling ok and I was about to tell her something but I guess I was too late because she fainted. I looked up too see what happened and too my horrid surprise I saw the woman but this time she was back up. Her skin was decaying and she was screaming in high shrieks. Her eyes become bloodshot and blood poured out her eyes and ears. The skin started to turn gray and crack.

She  ran towards me and grabbed me by neck and threw back inside the bathroom make my back hit the sink.  Using both her hands she started  to choke me and I managed to use my right hand to grab a  pen that was in my bag. I grabbed the pen and in between breaths and I managed to say, "F@#$... you.." And I jabbed the pen into her throat.

She screamed in agony and I began coughing because of the loss of the oxygen. I quickly tried to get up and my head started to hurt. I managed to step a few feet away and I made my way towards Kaitlyn.

Next thing you know she appeared right in front of me with the pen still in her throat. She then pulled it out and her wound began to heal quickly. I was still blown away but I knew she wasn't human at all. I guess I have gone mad to believe this.

She then jumped on me and her fangs latched onto my neck and bit me. I screamed because it felt like a excruciating pain. I tried fighting her but she was too strong. Tears started going down my face as I started feeling dizzy.

She started sucking the blood out of me. I tried to fight her but it didn't seem of my hits or punches were doing anything to her.

All of a sudden I didn't feel pain anymore and I begin to think if I was already dead. But I still felt pain

My eyes wandered and I turned my head to left. I saw Ryder and he had fangs also. But the difference was that he had dark black eyes, unlike the women who had red. He charged at her and the women looked scared.

He didn't feel any emotion when grabbing her and pulling her head actually out of her body. Literally and throwing it against the wall. I felt like throwing up when I saw that and that's when I passed out.

But right before I passed out I felt like someone was caring me and this time I felt safe.

A/N: Edited