Alone

You brush out your hair before you go to bed. As soon as your head touched the pillow, you fell asleep.

  You wake up and hit your head on something. It was Absol. "What is it girl?" You ask her. She jumps down and tip toes downstairs.

Perrsian was pacing back and forth in front of the kitchen door. "What is boy? What happened to dad?" You ask him, trying to calm him down. You hear a fire alarm go off and your dad coughing from outside the door. "DAD!" You shout.

  "Ninetales come out." You say. "Nine~tales." She says. "Absol, use slash on the door." She did it. Smoke filled the hallway. You started to cough severely. "Nine*cough*tales. Use Water pulse." You cough. She tried but the fire was to big. Your father's figure comes into view. "DAD!" You shout. A wooden beam falls in top of him. "NO!" You cry. Flames started to engulf the hallway. Lycanroc came out and started to drag you out. Perrsain was following you. When you came out, fire already engulfed the entire house.

You look at your house. Ash is on your face and burn marks are all over your arms. "Dad...." You whisper. Sirens wail in the distance. You start crying. "DAD~!" You shout again, tears streaming down your face. You faint from all the smoke.