Alola

"ASH STOP IT! YOUR GOING TO FAST!" You shout as Ash drags you somewhere. He's been treating you like this ever since you arrived in Alola. "No! This is way to awesome to slow down for!" Ash tells you.

"Well can you at least tell me where we're going?" You ask. "No! It would ruin the surprise!" Ash laughs. You reach a clearing and people were there. There were 3 to be exact and all of them seemed familiar. "Clement! Bonnie! Serena!" Ash exclaimed. Lycanroc and Absol ran to them. "Hey guys!" You say. Serena still gives you the death stare. She still hasn't forgiven you from the Team Rocket incident. "I have a new Pokémon guys!" You say. You bring out your alolan vulpix, and espurr. They were both male. "Aww! So cute!" Bonnie gushed. You smile and give her a hug. She smiles and gives you a hug back.

"I see you have met my newest apprentices." Someone says. "Professor." You say. "Hello Cuz." He tells you. "We got the starter Pokémon." Serena smirked. She showed her Popplio, Clement got Litten, and Bonnie got Rowlet. You smile at them. Popplio was your favorite(it's kind of is. My friend and I agreed that it's water and fairy typing against your rival's Litten's Fire and Dark type is the best combo), but it didn't suit Serena well.

"Ash, what do you think of my Pokémon?" Serena flirted. You scowled at her. Why were you feeling this way to Serena. Do you like Ash? Pikachu zapped it and nuzzles your Pikachu. Little sparks flew up like fireworks. "Soulmates~!" Kukui sang. "Soulmates? Really cus. That's the best you can come up with?" You ask him, annoyed. "What? It's true. Pokémon can find soulmates too!" He explains. "What are Soulmates?" Ash asked. Serena and Bonnie facepalmed. "How dense is this kid?" Bonnie asked. "A soulmate is someone who will love you forever and ever Ash! Everyone has a soulmate!" Serena had a faraway look in her eyes.