Disaster

You go to your room really tired. That meeting was so boring! You fall asleep. When you wake up, you go and meet Ash outside.

"You ready to go, (Y/N)?" He asked. "Yeah, let's go." You say. He grabs your hand and leads you somewhere. He leads you to a meadow.

  Ash sat near the river and you pushed him in. He pulled you in with him. You splashed water at him, and he splashed water back at you. He tried to get out, but you pulled him back in. "Wait, where's my hat?!" You ask him when you notice it missing. He placed his hat on your head. "You look cute in it." He tells you, making you blush.

  You helped him out when you got bored. Houndoom and Absol, and his pikachu and your pikachu watched you guys have fun through out the day. Absol all of a sudden started freaking out. She got your attention and started running to a cave that was nearby. The ground started to shake and the others ran off with Absol. You grab Ash's hand and started running off with them. You both just made it into the cave before the entrance collapsed.

  Ash started to build a fire with the few pieces of wood and sticks there were. "Thanks for warning us girl." You tell her. "Now, we just need to find a way out."