Trapped

You start falling asleep on Ash's lap. "How are we going to get out, (Y/N)?" He asked. "I don't know. I'm honestly scared." You tell him, sitting back up. He places his arm around you and you place your head on his shoulder. Your pokemon were with their partners, staying together.

  You started to shiver when the fire started to die. All you had to keep you warm was your vest. You start falling asleep and was just gone.

The next day, Ash and you try moving the rocks from the cave. Absol and houndoom try to help out too. A rock wiggled in your grasp. "Ash, I think I have something!" You tell him. You try to wiggle the rock free, but it creates a mini avalanche. Your foot gets trapped under it. "(Y/N)!" Ash exclaimed, rushing to your side. Tears were streaming down your face and you were breathing very heavily. "Ash, it hurts!" You cry. Meowstic used psychic on the rocks to help you break free. Ash moves you farther from the rocks and takes care of your foot.

  When he finished, he looked at the rocks. "(Y/N)..." H starts, "I think we're trapped." You look at him, hope was still in your eyes. "Ash, we won't give up." You tell him. "We won't give up till it's over!" He finished.