Lost

You stay on your bed until Ash shook you so you could wake up. "Hey,(Y/N), do you want to have a battle today?" He asked you. You rub the tiredness from your eyes. "Sure. Let me just get ready for the day and we'll go outside for a battle." You yawn. You changed into your usual ragged shorts, white tank top, black vest, black and hot pink running shoes, and you grab your bag.

  You meet up in the training arena for your battle. You agreed to use only 1 pokemon each. "Greninja lets go!" He shouts. "Absol Go!" You shout.

  "SHADOW BALL!" You shout. She summons a shadow ball and hits it towards Greninja with her horn. "Greninja, WATER SURIKIN!" He shouts. A small puff of smoke comes up and the water surikin hit Absol. When the smoke cleared, Ash's Greninja was Ash-Greninja. "Respond to my heart and our bond, Absol. Let's go beyond evolution, let's MEGA EVOLVE!" You shout. She mega evolves.

  "WATER SIRIKEN!" Ash shouts. "DODGE AND USE SHADOW CLAW!" You shout. She doges with ease and clawed Ash-Greninja. You notice Ash wince a bit. So Ash gets affected by whatever I do to Greninja? You think to yourself. "ABSOL USE ATTRACT!" You shout at her. Little hearts fly towards ash-Greninja. "DRAINING KISS LETS GO!" You shout. Absol trots over and gives Greninja a kiss on his cheek. You see Ash flush a deep red from where you were at. "FINISH THIS UP USING SHADOW BALL!" You shout. Smoke came up and when it cleared, they were both back to normal. Greninja wobbled a bit and fell over. You won.

   You crack a smile. "WHAHOO!" You shout. "Ab Ab Absol sol!" Absol shouts. "You were amazing Absol!" You gush. Pikachu climbs up to your shoulder and shoots for little bolts of lightning that looked like fireworks. Y/N's a great trainer. She loves Pokémon and won't ever stop loving them. That's what I like about her. Ash thinks to himself.

  "Wow (Y/N), Dark type pokemon like Absol shouldn't know fairy type moves like Attract and Draining Kiss!" Clement notes. "I noticed other girl Pokémon use them and I guess Absol wanted to learn it to. Next thing I know, when we were adventuring, Absol came up to me with two TMs. It was attract and draining kiss. She was telling me she wanted to learn them." You explain to Clement, scratching Absol in her back of her head.

  You hear something from the woods. You look at your pokemon. "You heard that too?" You ask them. They nod and run off into the woods. You run after them. Ash followed you.

  You keep following the sound. You see a Houndoom stuck in some brambles. You walk closer to it. You pulled out some gloves from your pouch and put them on. They were designed to withstand brambles and pokemon moves. Houndoom snaps at your hands. "Need some help (Y/N)?" Someone asked. "Ash!" You exclaim. He kneels down besides you and helps calm the Houndoom down. You helped him get free.

  He gets loose and tackles Ash to the ground. He starts liking him. "Hey, that tickles!" Ash laughs. You dig around for something in your pouch. Houndoom gets off of him. "Hey Ash, I think he wants to go with you." You note to him. It was true. Houndoom didn't want to leave his side. "Hound Houndoom Doom." He barks. "I take that as a yes." Ash laughs, getting a pokeball out. He holds it it out for Houndoom and he presses the button, forming him into energy. He brings him out.

  "Ash, I found this a while ago." You tell him, giving him something. It was a key stone and a houndoomininte. He gave you his glove and you began working on it so it could hold the key stone. You then gave it back to him. He put it on and you started to work on the houndoomininite. You made a small bow tie and attached the mega stone to the middle. You wrapped it around his neck. Absol nudged at you waist. She wanted something like that.

  You removed the absolite from the ankle bracelet and made it into a bow. Ash watched as you worked. "Your an amazing crafter, (Y/N)!" Ash exclaimed when you finished it. You attached it to the horn.

  You start walking back to the camp. You wondered with Ash when you both realized that you were lost. All you had together was an Absol, Houndoom, and two Pikachus.