Rivelry

Wolfy's Note: Pretend that Misty is u

  "Come on Ash, let's get back to the pokemon school." Serena says, grabbing Ash's wrist and running back to the town. You scowl as Serena leaves with Ash.

When you get back to town, you fall asleep, thinking if Ash was YOUR soulmate. If so, what if Serena wants to come between you.

You wake up the next morning and change into this(thanks 2 sdamron7 for the pic suggestion):

  You walk downstairs and see Clement and Ash blush when they see you. You see Bonnie whisper something to Ash and Clement.

You know that tonight is the dance in honor of Tapu Koko(is that how u spell his name?).

You sit down and care for your pokemon first. You fill up each one, careful to make sure everyone has the same amount then you start eating for yourself. When you finish eating, you go out for a walk with your pokemon.

You loved to dance. It makes you happier when your pokemon dance with you.

You laugh as you dance around with your pokemon. You sit down when your tired and clean each of your Pokémon's fur. You hear a rustle in the woods. Absol, lycanroc, and pikachu get in a stance to protect you. An acracnid came out and you immediately started spazzing out. Bugs creep you out.

You run back to the pokemon center with your pokemon at your heels. Just get me away from that thing! You thought.

You reached the pokemon center out of breath and tired. You sit down in the waiting area, and drink some water from your thermos. When you caught your breath, you went upstairs and sat on your bed. The rest were up there too. "Hey guys." You say, collapsing on your bed. "Oh, didn't realize you were gone." Serena scowled. "Anything to get some time with MY Pokémon." You retort. You start giving each other the death glare and a scowl. You were like two pyroars who wanted the alpha position. And not one of you wanted to back down.