Our Way Back

You broke a few branches to make a shelter you the two of you while Ash made a fire. You sit down next to Ash when you finish. The pikachus were nuzzling each other lovingly. Houndoom gave Absol a kiss on her cheek and she blushed a deep red. It was like you two were meant to be. "Y/N, how are you so good with pokemon?" He asked you.

  "It comes naturally. My love for pokemon just grew as I became older since my father was never around. I always looked for comfort with Pokémon." You explain to him, the fire brightening your eyes. He turned the hot dog around. "I wish I had your talent for understanding pokemon." He told you. "Uhh...Ash?" You asked him. "Yeah?" He asked you. "Your...uhh...hot dog is on fire." You told him. "Drat! It's ruined." He whined when he put it out. You smile and place your head on his shoulder.

  When you get up the next morning, you continue walking to find a town. You fall a few times and Ash helped you up each time. You all eventually found a Pokémon Center.

  You run to the door and go inside. "Hello. How may I help you?" Nurse Joy asked. "Do you have a map? We're lost." Ash explains. She goes to the back and comes out with a map of Alola. "Your here." She tell you, pointing to an area of the map. Ash continues studying the map. "I know where we need to go. May we please take the map with us?" Ash asked. She nods and you go outside. You follow Ash until you get back to where you started.

  "Ash! We were so worried about you!" Serena calls out, running to him. You walk out to. "Y/N!" Clement shouts. "Still here!" You smile.