Important Announcement - Getting Published!

Hey you all! I have some big news I am delighted to share with my WP crowd

Hey you all! I have some big news I am delighted to share with my WP crowd. Am beyond excited and have been bursting to talk about this for a while but wanted to wait for some official confirmation, which I now have. 

So here it is - unveiling the first look of the cover of Dark Knight - coming soon to your local and national bookstores (UK initially) and worldwide on Amazon Kindle! My official publication date is set to the end of February but it may well be available for an earlier release so I will keep you all posted. 

This is a long cherished dream come true for me and I am truly thankful to all my on-line readers on various platforms who have consistently supported me and kept me motivated enough to finally see this day. I am still in discussions with my publishers about what to do with the WP version. They are thinking over various things after I spoke to them as initially the online version had to be removed as soon as they officially announced release. But they are considering things and we will know in some weeks. Whatever is decided, I hope you will all understand and continue to support me. The print version will be a more crisper narrative, with editing done to a higher standard. The version shared here is slightly different, but not in a major way as far as the story goes. In the meantime, I will share the next Chapter (part 1) tomorrow as per the usual schedule!:) 

Also, those who constantly message me for more updates, perhaps you can buy the book to read it all in one go?! *wink* *hint*. Jokes aside, please support the book by sharing this news, telling anyone you think might want to read it and also of course sharing any buzz about it online. 

I am thinking over whether to do things like an on-line giveaway/ contests etc but I need time to first digest this and deal with lots of publication formalities so please bear with me. Once more, a massive thanks to you all for the love you have given me on WP and please do keep interacting, voting, commenting, chatting or whatever you do, including simply viewing and reading! I will post more news when I have it! 

Much love to all,

Shruti