Type

Ayana sat at the corner of the table where she could see what was happening on Bokuto's table. She was wearing black sunglasses and looked out of place. As she sipped the orange juice, she caught sight of Hisaya entering.

Hisaya walked in wearing a short dress and heels. Ayana hated heels. She watched as Bokuto stood up. Bokuto looked as if he was going to give Hisaya a handshake but fortunately Hisaya pulled him into a hug. Ayana could feel her cheek burn. She was really curious. Bokuto was so overconfident and she had assumed he would have a lot of experience on this matter but Bokuto was looked so confused. Did he get all his ideas for a date from a TV shows?

Ayana watched as Hisaya ordered her ice cream. She saw Bokuto glance at her and she smiled encouragely.

"You look nice," he said as Hisaya finished ordering.

"So do you!" Hisaya exclaimed as she briefly checked herself on her phone camera.

Hisaya and Bokuto ate their ice cream in silence. Ayana watched them as she sipped her drink. Thank God she was was wearing the sunglasses! She had been expecting somebody like Bokuto to go on dates with popular girls like Hisaya but Bokuto did not look like the type of person to like Hisaya.