Knife

Ayana hid behind the open door where Hinata and Kageyama were.

"They're going to find out!" Hinata exclaimed panicking. He sounded like he was sick.

"Don't vomit!" Kageyama exclaimed.

"It's going to be blown!" Hinata exclaimed.

Ayana swung herself into the rom.

"Murderers!" she exclaimed. Hinata and Kageyama stopped dead in their tracks.

"What?" they exclaimed.

"You are the murderers!"" she continued, "That's why you're so scared your covers are going to be blown!"

Hinata and Kageyama looked at them. Suddenly, Ayana realised what was around their mouths: sauce.

"Wait, guys," she began, "Did you eat all the meat,"

"It was an accident," Hinata stammered. Ayana could not help but laugh and the two boys took that as an excuse to escape.

"Hinata! Kageyama! How could you eat the meat without me?" a voice resonated throughout the corridor. It was Bokuto. Suddenly, they saw Kuroo. He passed them another envelope.

"This is your first piece of evidence," he said. Ayana watched as Bokuto ripped the envelope out eager to see the message. She was worried that if they did not win, Bokuto would go into some sort of emo mode.

"Ayana, are you staring at me?" Bokuto exclaimed. Ayana turned.

"No," she stammered. Beaming, Bokuto showed her the evidence. It was a drawing of presumably Felany Victime lying dead. Bokuto stared at it.

"Felany was stabbed on the left side of her chest," Ayana said.

"Oh, is that meant to Felany Victime?" Bokuto laughed.

Ayana smiled. "Usually, that means the murderer was right handed,"

Bokuto gasped. "That is so smart!" he exclaimed.

Ayana beamed upon being called smart.

"But most of the players are right handed aren't they?" Bokuto added. Ayana added.

"The knife was still left in her body and there were no fingerprint on it," Bokuto said as he read that piece of information. Ayana glanced at the diagram then realised something.

"I think we can narrow down our suspects," she said as Bokuto grinned widely.