Motive

Ayana and Bokuto returned back to the gymnasium were everybody else was.

"Hello, Freya Demoliz and Charlie Kilingsworth," Kuroo said.

"What?" Bokuto asked confused.

"Those are your character's name," Kuroo said as he passed Bokuto and Ayana each an envelope.

"You do have so much time on your hands!" Yaku exclaimed.

"That is because I can kick my prefrontal cortex into gear and not procrastinate," Kuroo announced.

"Speak English," Kai said.

"Don't show each other or anybody else," Kuroo added.

"Killingsworth, I'm already the murderer!" Bokuto exclaimed.

"Okay," Kuroo said, "What seemed like a joyful reunion became a horrifying betrayal when Felany Victime was found dead in the chamber. Somebody has sabotaged your car engines and there are no houses around for miles. None of you are sure what to do. However, one thing that is certain, is that one of you cold-bloodedly murdered Felany Victime,"

Kuroo paused for an effect as everybody's eager bodies leaned forward.

"You are all suspects," Kuroo announced with a grin.

"Our first suspect is Freya Demoliz," Kuroo said prompting Ayana to introduce herself.

"Hi, I'm Freya," she said smiling and waving at her peers, "I've been Felany's friend ever since high school. We were part of the same drama club and used to do many plays together,"

She paused. "I used to date Dan Slaying yet we broke up because of some personal matters," Hinata seemed to jump and Ayana assumed he was Dan Slaying.

"Okay, second: Charlie Killingsworth," Kuroo said.

"Hi! I'm Charlie Killingsworth!" Bokuto exclaimed loudly, "I never spoke to Felany back then as we weren't that close but recently we met each other and she told me about how she was arranging a reunion and I offered to help," He stopped. "It's a shame Felany was murdered but I have a feeling it was Freya. She was always sort of jealous,"

Ayana's mouth opened in shock.

"Seems Ayana has a motive," Kuroo remarked.