Cloth

After everybody had introduced themselves, Kuroo told everybody to go looking around for clues.

"You better find them before the murderer does," he added.

Bokuto started sprinting, dragging Ayana behind him.

"Apparently, Felany Victime died in the maths block," Bokuto said.

"Died because she could no longer solve anymore problems," Ayana said smiling. Bokuto stared at her before breaking into laughter.

"I get it! Like maths problems, right?" Bokuto asked. Ayana smiled pleased to see somebody could appreciate her humour.

"Okay, I'll look around this side, you that side," Bokuto said.

Ayana nodded. As she rummaged through the textbooks he came across a two pieces of cloth.

"Bokuto-san." Ayana called. She showed him the black and orange cloth.

"Could this be a clue as in black and orange are Karausuno's colours?" Ayana asked. Suddenly, the door burst open. Tanaka and Nishinoya burst in.

"Murderers!" Tanaka, Nishinoya and Bokuto exclaimed at the opposite teams. Ayana saw Bokuto quickly push the cloths into his pockets. He left the room smiling at Tanaka and Nishinoya suspiciously.

Bokuto stopped.

"I regret drinking all that orange juice," he exclaimed as he ran ff to the bathrooms. Whilst Ayana waited, she caught sight of Kageyama and Hinata running around suspiciously and Kageyama looked as if he was plotting something evil - or was he just smiling? She scribbled a note down for Bokuto and left it on the radiator as she crept after Hinata and Kageyama.