Blood

"Guys!"

The whole of Fukorodani jumped.

"What is it, Bokuto?" Komi asked worriedly. Bokuto stared at something in his hand.

"I got a valentines card!" he exclaimed.

"What?" Komi exclaimed, "So did I!"

"Seriously, me too!" Lev exclaimed.

"What-Lev got one and I didn- oh look me too!" Yamamoto exclaimed.

"Us too!" Tanaka and Nishinoya exclaimed jumping so high their heads crashed into their ceilings but they still carried on jumping.

"And chocolates!" Hinata exclaimed.

"Wait," Kuroo said suddenly, "Who would have given all these cards?"

"There are only six managers," Akaashi pointed out.

"Wait a minute, guys," Yaku said slowly, "Have you actually opened the cards?"

"Oh yeah! I was just so shocked I got one!" Bokuto exclaimed and froze as he saw what was inside.

"Is that blood?" he asked faintly staring at the red handprint. Everybody stared.

"Happy valentines day everybody," Yukie said emotionlessly as she walked in.

"Are you okay, Yukie?" Bokuto asked.

"Of course, I am," Yukie said emotionlessly.

"Okay," Akaashi said, "Are you going to have breakfast?"

"I don't feel hungry today," Yukie said. Everybody gasped.

"You don't feel hungry," Bokuto said slowly, "Are you ill or something?"

"No, I'm so happy," Yukie said making eye contact with Bokuto. Bokuto shuddered. As soon as Yukie left, Bokuto turned to everybody.

"Do you think Yukie had become possessed?" Bokuto asked.

"She is acting unusually today," Kuroo added.

"Can you believe Yukie didn't eat breakfast?" Komi asked astonished, "Yuki has five bowls of miso soup and at least three dishes of grilled fish,"

"And the handprint," the orange haired boy added.

As soon as Yukie was out of sight from the volleyball teams she breathed.

"You seem exhausted!" Ayana exclaimed.

"It hurts me to even lie that I'm not hungry!" Yukie exclaimed as she stuffed steamed rise and grilled fished into her mouth.