Dante, the death Hare.

Full Name: Dante Arcadius Daenerium.

Age: Around 21-22 years. He himself isn't really sure about it, it looks like he forgot the time spent in this pitiful existence.

Gender: " Do I... seem like I have a bouncy chest? " (Male.)

Alignment: Lawful Neutral. He is the type of person that follows his own code, a code he created as a survival-type of rule list.

Species: This is actually pretty hard to answer. Although he looks like he is some sort of hybrid, Dante is, in fact, a shadow demon.

Sexual Preference: Humanoid... men? He never actually thought about it, but let's leave it at that.

Romantic Preference: Dante is the type of guy who enjoys intelligent people. He likes someone with class and a good understanding of their surroundings, someone mature who can easily take care of themselves when in need. In a very and almost nonexistent percent there are chances he might like someone goofy, but only in extreme cases where the person proves to be someone very powerful and stable. He is unstable romantically considering his almost non-existent interaction with others, so approaching him will be hard.

Appearance: The young man stands at about 6', his skin dead pale. His complexion is fair and his body is slightly fit from all of the battles he went through. He has a smooth, but slightly strong jawline and his features are elegant, but barely seen due to the mask on top of his head. The only visible parts are his lips, which hide a pair of sharp fangs underneath, and a bit of his nose, the rest of his head hidden under the dark, rabbit mask with a floral decoration at its left side. His eyes were never seen before, but no matter what he wishes, the mask is legitimately tied to him. The edges where the mask lays on have some sort of small spikes, these keeping the hare trapped on top of Dante's head since they dug in his flesh and wouldn't ever come out. It seems to be some sort or curse, but he doesn't recall what exactly happened. The strands of hair that can be seen from under the mask are dark-toned, indicating the entirety of his hair is dark, or even raven in color. His clothing consists of traditional Japanese pieces: A long, dark coat with floral designs near its ends that covers his back and arms in nice, suave and free curves, a pair of loose, dark blue pants, also with a bunch of designs representing roses and other flowers near their ends. Under his coat, he has a white kimono with blue accents, neatly laying on his body, closed and hiding many things inside, things only Dante knows about. White socks and a pair of sandals lay on his feet, and a katana is the only visible weapon on his whole body. Other than that, Dante carries a very stylish and elegant fan around, adding to his mysterious and secretive air.

 Other than that, Dante carries a very stylish and elegant fan around, adding to his mysterious and secretive air

Personality: Dante is a silent person. He usually doesn't talk much and he has a lot of reasons not to, besides his occupation. He knows speaking only causes problems and pain, and he learned it in the hardest way possible. The male is blind, the mask on his head being the cause. It seems it made some sort of trick and took away his vision, but that never stopped Dante from surviving and being very good at what he does. He became a top-class assassin after he trained his senses, but as one wise man said, 'Power brings along mischief or responsibility'. He is a killer, yet his whole being expresses nothing but beauty and elegance. The sense he usually relies on the most is his hearing, because the mask took his vision and enhanced his ears instead, allowing him to perceive any sort of sound through its long ears. Overall, Dante is a man of many secrets that kills any time he has the need to. He lives after his own set of rules, rules he established since he was at a fair age. His parents and brother were killed by a light creature and he was taken away and tortured, thus making him despise those beings. And the top rule in his book is: 'Kill anything that opposes your wishes or your life. as long as it proves to be a threat.'

Likes: The darkness that allows him to hide, soft materials, elegant scents, whispers and low purrs, calm Japanese songs, playing the flute, killing enemies and listening to the sounds of the wind in nights with snow or full moon.

Dislikes: The mask of the Dark Rabbit, loud noises that hurt his ears, those that call him stuff like 'Cottontail' even though he doesn't even have a tail, or 'Rabbitch' because rabbits are supposed to be animals with incredible reproductive powers, people that make fun of his blindness, idiots, annoying people and the Sun. 

Powers: The demon can control shadows and make different creatures from them. Physically, he has enhanced speed, as well as hearing and scent as a cause of his blindness, and the fangs in his mouth both hold some sort of incredibly dangerous poison he uses only in extreme cases and serve him as a method to feed, his main food being blood. 

Limitations: He can't use his powers at full potential if: He is exposed to sunlight or other type of very strong light, he is disturbed by very high pitched sounds or yells, his movements are restricted, he gets too panicked.

Weapons/Equipment: His large kimono hides a bunch of small needles and blades he uses for assassination. Other than that, his katana is the only other weapon he bears with him, his equipment being pretty light.

Strengths: Dante has a strong sense of revenge and justice, as well as a high IQ. He can come up with clever traps and strategies that can make any enemy falter, no matter how strong they are. Not much, otherwise. His powers suffice.

Weaknesses: He suffers from a case of slight Agoraphobia, not being able to be around more than 3-4 people at once. He feels very unsafe during day time, and the way he expresses his uneasiness is through muttering small poems to himself or fidgeting. If he is met with big crowds, he will simply go into a corner and mind his own business, the sounds around driving him crazy in number. If he faces too stressful situations, Dante may or may not experience panic attacks that can render him unable to use his powers for a while. The longest time he can stay without eating is around 2 months, but if that time is exceeded, he might kill the nearest person or being out of hunger.

Pets/Companions: His companions are his shadows, the creatures he uses to defend himself in case he can't do it by getting rid of his enemy with his weapons and skills.

Other: He used to have a younger brother, like mentioned earlier, but the boy was murdered when Dante was still very young. Thought, no one saw the dead body after that, the bodies of the parents laying on the ground still. People presume the boy is, in fact, alive.