Chapter 32: Seven Dragons

Start from the beginning

"Dragon Slayer Secret Art! Fluttering Winds: Izanagi's Gift!" Chanting out, a large magic circle then appeared beneath my feet, raging winds suddenly surrounding me as I felt the rushing of air gathering behind my back, wings made of strong winds on my back.

With a flap, I then reach the skies. Already on the lookout for this 'Red Horned Dragon' Sting mentioned. After aimlessly flying through the smoke filled skies, I finally hear a familiar spell from somewhere nearby.

"Lightning God's Charged Particle Cannon!" I heard Orga yell out, the familiar black rods of lightning exploded from below, me already heading to where they were.

Once I had landed on the ground, Rufus was also chanting his 'Memory-Make: Sword Of Frozen Black Lightning' which struck the dragon head on. But, even though both Orga and Rufus' attacks were powerful and could possibly kill a normal mage, it had little-to-no affect towards the 'Red Horned Dragon' in front of us.

"Hey! You guys need a hand here?!" I hollered, making them turn their head to look at me as they grinned.

"Took ya long enough, Pipsqueak!" Orga yelled back, a laugh following as he had a smirk on his face.

"Well, sorry Sting over there told me to find I quote, 'Red Ass Horned Dragon' in the dark and fire all over the city. Kinda needed little more time for that." I retorted, glaring daggers at Sting as he laughed nervously, already feeling the glares sent by the rest of the guild.

"D-don't just look at me! Remember there's a dragon trying to kill us!" Sting said, pointing back at the red dragon as it roared, the guild back to their stances as they shoot spell after spell towards it.

Looking forward at the dragon, my eyes immediately widen at the beast in front of me.

'Scissor Runner?! What the heck?! How- oh wait, never mind. It's a gate to 400 years ago, kinda makes sense now...' As I had a little conclusion made in my head, I shake these thoughts out and run forwards to the dragon to attack.

"Chaos Dragon's Roar!" Jumping off the ground, I let out a giant hurricane of dark magic, hitting him right in the face as he was pushed back slightly.

"Huh?! This pest actually made a scratch on me? Well, that's fun." The deep voice from Scissor Runner was heard, his eyes already staring at me as I snarled at him.

Jumping back from the dragon, I stand beside both Sting and Rogue, all three of us staring down at the dragon in front of us as it was still standing strong against all of our powerful attacks.

"Hey Blondie! How the hell were you able to scratch him when we didn't even get a thing?!" Sting yelled, seeing the scratch on the dragon's face as drips of blood oozed out from it.

"It's because I'm stronger than you, Stingy-bee." I smirked, knowing I hit a nerve as he fumed at my words.

When Sting was about to yell more insults at me, a loud ear-splitting roar suddenly boomed throughout the city, making us look up to see Future Rogue and Natsu on top of a dragon.

"Listen up and listen well everybody!" Natsu yelled, making us stop as he was still flying above us.

"These dragons can only be killed by Dragon Slaying Magic! And we have seven Dragon Slayers right here! There's seven dragons all around the city! So, if there's two of you in one place, scatter and fight another dragon!" He said, making the three of us look at each other and nodding.

"Wait a second. There's only six Dragon Slayers, if Lucy ain't included." Rogue said, making me smirk as I suddenly heard a growl across the city, already feeling his magic.

"No there's one more here alright. I can sense him." I confirmed, looking behind me to catch a head of maroon hair jumping down from a building roof.

"And Lucy!" Natsu continued, making me look up at him as we locked gazes.

"You try to take care of 'em when you see them! If you're a Queen like you said you were, then show us the power of a Queen!" He yelled, myself quite proud of how he made that speech.

"Hey! Sting, Rogue! You think you guys can handle it here after that?!" I asked the two next to me, earning nods from the both of them. 

"Rogue, go on and help those that don't have a Dragon Slayer! I'll deal with this bastard here." Sting said, pointing at Scissor Runner as Rogue nods, telling him to be careful before running off.

"C'mon! Seven Dragon right?! Show me what you got!"

======To Be Continued======
Me: Yo yo! Minna! Been awhile since I posted a chapter huh?!

Lucy: You did edit the older chapters while you didn't post anything.

Me: I know. I had to, the old writing style I had was just too cringey for my liking, so I edited them.

Sting: They were cringey huh?

Rogue: Quite, at least you edited some of them. 

Me: Yeah, I'll keep doing that! Until all of them are like the chapters I write now!

Lucy: Good luck, Kuno! We have faith in you!

Me: Thanks! Would you guys mind doing the disclaimer?

Lucy: Of course we don't. Kuno doesn't own Fairy Tail nor its characters, Hiro Mashima does. She only owns her OCs and this story plot. Please do Vote, Comment and Share her book minna!

Sting: And here's the poll!

1. StiLu/StiCy (Sting×Lucy)

2. RoLu (Rogue×Lucy)

3. RuLu/LuFus (Rufus×Lucy) 

Rogue: Hey, Kuno. I remember you entered our book into two different Fairy Tail Awards right?

Me: That's right! I almost forgot to mention that! You see everyone, since this book has gotten so much love during the past year, I thought why not enter it in fanfiction comepetitions!

Lucy: Be sure to support this book more minna!

Sting: Hey, we gotta go! Shoot starts in a few minutes!

Me: Right! That's our cue to leave, we'll see you all soon everyone!

All of them: Bye minna!

-Kuno HikaYashi
18th February 2018 (Unedited)