The Drive

A group of demigods was visiting Camp Jupiter for some type of negotiation thing. Nico didn't really care what it was, he was only going to see Hazel.  It was a 40-hour drive though, they couldn't fly because Percy was coming. Nico was sitting in the window seat in the back of the van, next to an assumed straight Will Solace. They had already driven 30 hours and Nico didn't sleep at all. He had been continuously drinking coffee. He didn't want to sleep because people were around him and that was extremely uncomfortable and he talked in his sleep. What if he said something about having a crush on Will?!?! But after a while, Nico's eyes started to close and he couldn't fight it. He was already half asleep. He started leaning down, he landing on something that felt suspiciously like a lap. He felt someone's arm instinctively wrap around his chest and a hand running through his hair. Nico was too tired to even think about it through. After 3 hours he woke up for a couple of minutes but he didn't have enough energy to open his eyes. He heard a piece of a conversation, "If you like him just ask him out!" Annabeth said. "But what if he doesn't like me back?!?!" There was a collective groan from the entire van, followed by,"He is literally using you as a pillow right now!" Nico was too tired to process what was going on before he fell back asleep. 

Credits go to @_percy_posts_I IG