The sun beamed on his toned body showing off his abs and muscled arms his deep chocolate colored skin glowed from the sweat that dripped down his body he kept licking his pink plump lips when he was concentrating. Mm.. Arnani couldn't keep her eyes off him when he jogged up the court she would sneak a look at his booty that was toned and plump from all the basketball practices.  Arnani turned to look at the girls who were now staring at her with a stank face she smiled at them and turned back around watching the boys play basketball.

After two more games the sun was down and streetlights started to come on, Arnani waited for Q in the bleachers while he grabbed his shirt and said bye to the boys. Q walked over to Arnani as she smiled at him and he hugged her.

"You saw your man out there?" She rolled her eyes and laughed at him.

"Yeah I saw you trying to show off."

"I ain't gotta show off, you know I'm the best one outchea." He dusted off his shoulder and grabbed his bag from her. 

"Yeah yeah, sure boy." She smiled as they begin to leave the courts. They walked in silence for a while.

"I'm still gonna make it outta here and take you with me...I promise." Q broke the silence and looked over at Arnani who looked up at him and smiled a bit.

"I believe in you Quay," He held her hand as they approached his neighborhood.

"You staying the night with me?" Quay looked down at her and she shrugged her shoulders slightly. "Arnani, I been thinkin' and maybe we should move in together. You know I got the money for it, we just both gotta work after school and shit to pay bills and rent."  Arnani stopped walking and looked at him.  She begin thinking to herself, I can finally have an escape from my family and the things at home, but does he love me enough to do this. 

"What about college, what about the NBA? Your dreams, you can't just stop-,"

"Nani, shorty you was bout to have my seed, I love you. For you I'd put all that on the back burner." Arnani looked up at him and sighed.

"You shouldn't."

"But I will."

"I don't want you to."

"But I will."

They stared at each other for a moment and then continued walking, in silence. They stayed that way for the rest of the walk until they walked into Q's house.

"Quay, where have you been?" The deep voice came from the kitchen and Q instantly rolled his eyes.

"Go upstairs." He said to Nani, she looked at him and walked up the steps to his room.

"Out, where's my mom?"

"Out. She's grown, not you." Quay rolled his eyes again and clinched his jaw while opening the fridge. His father stepped in the way and slammed the fridge door. "Lil nigga don't open my fridge without properly greeting me. You ain't said shit to me since I been home."

"I ain't got nothing to say to you man." Quay stepped back and looked his father in the eyes.

"Oh you bad now lil nigga? I see you. I see you." His dad rammed his shoulder into Q's while walking out the kitchen and into the living room. Quay took a deep breath and walked up the stairs into his room while slamming his door

"Who was that?" Arnani watched him grab a bag out his closet and grabs clothes.

"Who you think?"

Arnani shrugged and watched him go under his bed and pull out a duffel bag, he unzipped the bag and pulled out a stack of hundreds.

"Quay. Where the fuck did you get that money?"

Quay looked up at her and shoved the bag back under his bed standing up.

"Let's go." He grabbed his bag and keys walking out the room while Arnani got up and followed.

-

Caponli sat outside the gates of the Johnson's house while eating his sub sandwich, the house was quiet and there was no activity. He sighed and leaned his seat back a little more while staring at the picture of the woman on his dashboard.

A light in the house turned on and Caponli sat up tuning into the bugs they had set in the house earlier that month.

"Greg, wake up." The soft voice came through Caponli's headset, by now he knew everyone's voice, this was Viv's. Cap opened the file and flipped to her picture.

"What V." Caponli watched the shadows in the window and saw Viv show Greg something and everything stayed quiet.

"Son of a bitch." Greg said, he stood up and placed whatever it was to his mouth. "I know you pigs are listening to this, you bitches won't find anything." Caponli swore and hit his steering wheel as the bug screeched and was being broken.

Cap looked at the woman on the dashboard again and started his car.

"I'll get them back, it's okay."