Government Cry

Before I start, I need more votes on chapters if y'all want updates that's the only way I'll know if I should continue going.. ALSO !!! I'm making a book completely about Greg and Viv called 80's or 1980's I don't know yet.

---------------------------------------

South Central 2015

Greg sat in the interrogation room, he looked at his expensive watch and let out a big exasperated breath.

"We can let you go Mr. Johnson, if you tell us where Alejandro is."

"Isn't he out of y'all jurisdiction?" Greg raised his eyebrow and sat back in his seat remaining a calm cool collected attitude.

"When he brought his dirty ass on US soil and sold drugs he became our issue-"

"So tell us where he is you son of a bitch, or I swear-"

"Aye Caponli, chill it." The detectives looked at each other eye reading one another, Caponli sat in the chair across from Greg staring him in the eyes.

"Look Greg, can I call you Greg?" Caponli lit a cigarette and took a deep inhale letting the smoke out in Greg's face. Greg clinched his jaw keeping a calm demeanor. "We know you've been working with Hernandez, we know this because we got proof  we got a witness willing to rat you out and has you placed at every goddamned  drug deal Hernandez did while here. In Cali." Caponli stared at Greg who stayed blank, he knew they had no proof because he was never there.

"And you know what else on top of that Johnson, you're already being audited by the IRS, so you do us a favor we do you one."

Greg laughed. "Gentlemen as much as I'd like to help, I have no clue what y'all are talking about like I told the detective who asked me last week I met Alejandro at a innocent game of Poker in Vegas, no crime in making a friend, now, what Alejandro does on the side is none of my business I'm just a business man and-"

"Oh bullshit Johnson, cut it  you're the biggest king pin in all of the west coast and your buddy Hernandez runs the drug supply business."  Greg chuckled and fixed his tie.

"You have an active imagination Caponli, and now gentlemen since I'm not under arrest I'll be leaving now." Greg stood up and walked out the interrogation room walking past the other detectives and smiled at them leaving the precinct.

Caponli stormed out the interrogation room and sat at his desk snatching his tie off.

"Don't worry Cap, we'll nail him soon." Todd patted Caponli's shoulder and went to his desk.

"Yeah soon." He looked at the picture of the lady on his desk and kissed his two fingers placing them on her lips.

-

Arnani walked to the basketball courts seeing all the boys without their shirts on made her bite her lip then she shook the thought out her head. She sat on the bleachers with other girls and boys.

"What her ass doing here?" She heard the voices behind her and shook her head watching Q play basketball.

"Ion know but watch me tell Key this trick all over her man." Arnani rolled her eyes and watch Q dunk on a boy as his team cheered and dabbed him up, Q slapped his chest rooting for himself and laughed, he looked over to the bleachers seeing Arnani and smiled jogging over to her a smile formed on her face.

"Hey baby," He smirked leaning down and kissed her, in front of everybody.

"Aw come on man let's play!"

"Q man bring yo ass."

"Trynna be cute and shit, nigga come on." They stopped kissing and he pulled away winking at her and jogged back to the court to play. Arnani bit her lip and watched her man play shirtless.