Summer's Joyce

South Central 2015, Summer

"It's hot as hell out here boy." Q said wiping the sweat from his forehead, Arnani nodded while watching Q work on his mother's car sweat dripping down his body making it glisten in the sun. Arnani licked her popsicle with her shades over her eyes as children ran around the broken fire hydrant while screaming and laughing.

"You need more water?"

"Hell yeah." He grumbled while cursing under his breath as he touched the hot metal. Arnani got up and went inside the cool house walking into the kitchen she grabbed a tall glass putting ice into it and filled it with cold water, walking back outside she handed him the water and he quickly chugged it down.

"Thanks."

"Damn boy." She laughed as she sat cup down and took her seat back into the chair, she checked her phone seeing texts from Alonzo saying he was coming to get her she shook her head and rolled her eyes locking her phone. Q glanced over at her and smiled at her beauty, her brown skin shined in the sun as her curls sat wildly on top of her head. She caught him staring and they smiled at each other.

Alonzo drove down the hot streets of LA with his windows down as the West Coast Classics played through his stereo, nodding his head he pulled over to the gyro shop and parked his car getting out, a group of girls stood by watching him, one had her face scrunched up at him.

"He thinks he's so black, cultural appropriating all the time." Jace said while she mugged him, her friend looked at her.

"Girl he is fine as hell."

"He's a thug ass wanna be nigga." Jace mumbled sipping on her lemonade. Alonzo laughed hearing the girls and ordered a "greeky gyro meal" through the window he took his number and made his way to the girls.

"How y'all doing ladies?" Lonzo greeted while smiling and showing his bottom row of gold teeth.

"Hi." The other girl blushed and smiled big while Jace just mugged him.

"Your friend don't speak?"

"She's just, rude." Jai said while elbowing Jace in her side, Jace pushed her arm away and looked at Alonzo with a glare.

"Do you have fun cultural appropriating black culture when you already have such a proud vibrant culture of your own?" Jai shook her head.

"Sorry about my friend." Alonzo shrugged and looked at Jace who was really expecting an answer.

"I'm actually Afro-Spaniard. Now you ladies have a nice day" He said laughing, Jace's jaw dropped as Lonzo walked away getting his food and back to his truck.

Q kissed on Arnani's neck after getting out the shower.

"Q no." Arnani said pulling away she pointed her finger at him and shook it Quay laughed putting his hands up surrendering.

"Okay, okay, I still don't get why he's always shadowing you around and shit, I can take you home my damn self."

"Actually you can't, the car's broke."

"Whatever you know what I mean. I just don't like dude."

"Now who's jealous." She said while smirking at him as he dropped his towel and put on a pair of boxers, Arnani stared at him biting her lip in a seductive manner Quay noticed and laughed knowing she was no longer listening he rubbed his hands down his abs watching her drool over his fit body. Quay watched as Arnani bit down on her plump pink lips and her big round eyes traveled over his body.

"Arnani."

"Huh?"

"You done staring?" He said while a teasing smirk, Arnani nodded slowly as he approached her until his figure towered over her, she reached up and rubbed her hand gently across his rock hard abs, her hands played with the hem of his boxers and he let them down while she kissed on his v-line and trailed her tongue across it, her light brown eyes looked up at him and he grew hard at the view. Slowly she took his hardness into her little hand and stroked it slowly while they watched each other intently both looking into each others eyes with deep lust. Then slowly she wrapped her thick lips around his tip and begin to bob her head letting her drool drip all over it as she stroked it with both hands, Q groaned gripping her hair as he leaned his head back.