Sex Crave Cry

South Central 2014

The roaring sound of the alarm clock burst into my ears as I woke up, I looked around at the unfamiliar but very familiar home as the figure next to me laid sprawled out with his arm around my waist.

"Q.. Q, get up Q." I shook him gently as I rubbed my head looking at them alarm clock that read 4:45 am. I groaned and shook him once again.

"Q! Wake up we have school." I said getting up as I felt the tingling pain in my area as I got up and the event from the night before began to return to my head. I took the blanket to cover my body as I stood up looking around for my clothing. I heard a groan and yawn come the bed and looked over at Q. 

"I got some of your clothes still here." I said sitting up  while he rubbed his eyes, I looked at his muscular back and bit my lip as I slid on my panties. 

"Ok, I'm going to go shower." I said while I made my way to the bathroom. 

"Aye, Nani." I turned and looked at him.

"Yes?"

"About last night.. I hope this don't fuck up our friendship."  I swallowed the lump sitting in my throat. Nodded and walked into the bathroom as I closed the door and locked it, looking in the mirror at myself I didn't see  the beauty I felt last night, nothing in me could amount to what he probably saw in Key, I looked at me size B chest compared to her DD chest and my creamed coffee skin compared to her flawless ebony complexion that made her look like she glowed, the only thing I could possibly have on her was my hair versus her crooked wigs and bad leave out sew-in's.  I laughed a little and started up the shower letting it get hot as I took off my panties and stepped into the steaming hot shower letting it run down my body and soak me from head to toe.

 He hoovered over me as we lay skin to skin, our body were in sync and we looked into each others eyes, I was in love, with him, his eyes were reading into my soul.

"Is this ok?" He questioned me lowly, I bit my lip and nodded. "Let me know if you want me to stop." He said quietly as I felt his big..very big member slide into me, I gasped and bit down on my lip harder feeling him abruptly stop  and search my face for an answer.

"Should I stop? Did I hurt you?" He worried.

"No, no it's fine. I wasn't expecting it...to be.. you know." He laughed and I laughed turning red. 

We looked at each other as he leaned down and kissed me slowly as he began to pump in and out of me I felt my mouth go agape and moaned  as he watched my face expressions of excitement and surprise. The pleasure began to exceed as I moaned a bit louder and begged for him to go deeper, go faster, soon I was begging go harder. Until I was bent over his bed and he pounded me to my requests until I was begging him to slow down. I climaxed and came but he didn't stop, he continued to pound out my back then proceeded to bang my throat until he climaxed and came. After a minute of staring at each other like we were so in love and couldn't handle a naked cuddle we went for a round two. With the headboard hitting the wall and the bed shaking so hard I begin to think the screws would come loose, him pulling on my hair so hard I begin to think it'd rip out. With him slapping my ass so hard I though his hand would fall off, with me riding him so hard and so fast I thought he'd sink into the bed, we climaxed and we laid there.

A long  7 & a half years of friendship led to this, the constant denial, it led to this. I didn't tell him I love him that night, instead I let the moment be that moment as he touched caressed, pounded, groped, slapped and rubbed on my body, I wanted it to last forever. 

I turned off the shower water and stepped out seeing Q brush his teeth, turning red I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body.

"You shower forever." He mumbled as he spit his toothpaste into the sink and rinsed it out.