Chapter 48

(RONNIE'S POINT OF VIEW)

@bradybrown: Chilling with my little bro Via Instagram

I smiled and re-tweeted it and I put my phone on look and put my feet up on the recliner putting a blanket over my lap looking back at the telly. The doctor was right Braydon symptoms went slowly and by Thursday he was back to his normal self so I was relieved seeing him ok again.

''Mommy'' I heard Miley call from out the back yard. I got up and walked out seeing her sitting on the bank with Millie in water standing in front of her.

''What'' I asked her. ''Juice'' she asked I smiled and walked back into the house and I took a juice box from the fridge and a bottle of club orange and I brought them outside.

''When will my room be done'' Millie asked I wrapped the blanket around me. ''Soon baby, your dad is almost done'' she nodded.

''Hungry'' I asked them they bought nodded I nodded and walked back into the house and I took burgers from the freezer and I put them in the grill and I put French fries in the oven and I sat in the kitchen and I turned the TV on then I flipped the burgers and fries then 15 minutes later it was done and I put a burger in buns for Millie and I cut Miley's burger up into bite sizes then I put on my dinner for the others and made Trayton his bottle.

''Come on'' I said to the girls Miley stood up and walked over I picked her up carrying her inside and sat her on the chair and I put some ketchup on her plate and gave her a baby fork givin she is only two and a half.

''Can you go call your father and brothers tell them there dinner is done'' I asked Millie she nodded walking out shouting up the stairs then came back in.

''Keep an eye on her I'll be in side'' she nodded and I went into the living room and sat back down watching the TV.

''Where's your mom'' I heard Bradley asked. ''Living room'' Millie said I heard him walking in.

''Babe'' I looked at him and hummed. ''What's wrong'' he asked sitting down beside me.

''Nothing why'' I asked he frowned looking at my face then put his hand on my forehead. ''Your heads a bit hot, are you feeling sick'' he asked I shook my head.

''Nope just tired'' I yawned leaning my head back on the cushion. ''Go on up to bed I can handle the kids'' I shook my head.

''If I go up now I won't sleep, I can last another 3-4 hours'' he frowned. ''I'm fine honestly, go get your dinner before its cold, I'll bring the baby in here and give him his bottle'' I said getting up wrapping the blanket around me.

''Ronnie it's like 80 degrees out'' he said following me I looked at him. ''Not it's not it's like 15'' I said he raised his eyebrows.

''You think if it was 15 degrees I'd walk around without a top on and have every window in the house opened'' he asked I frowned.

''I didn't know it was that warm'' I said walking into the kitchen. ''Aren't you warm in that blanket, you're making me even more sweating than I am'' Harvey said I shook my head lifting the baby up and his bottle and walked out.

''What's up with her'' Braydon asked. ''I think she is sick''.

''What'' he asked he chocked. ''Just a flu son don't worry'' I let a small smile out and sat down with Trayton on my lap and I gave him bottle laying back on the cushion and I looked at the time it was nearing half 6.

''You're going to bed soon son'' I said he looked up at me holding his own bottle and he smiled I smiled rubbing his head and I frowned.

''You're very hot baby'' I said him up he held his bottle and I put my hand on his forehead. ''Bradley come here for a minute'' I called into him.