Chapter 30

(RONNIE'S POINT OF VIEW)

''Mom you're still young right'' Millie asked walking into the bedroom. ''Well I like to think I am'' I said and Bradley turned on his stomach and laughed into the pillow.

''Why'' I asked as she plonked down on the bed. ''Well, you know the way Kasey is knocked up'' she said I gasped.

''Hey'' I said at her choice of words she chuckled ''Well I want a little brother or sister, I know, I know'' she held her hands up '' I have cousins and two brothers but I never got the chance to be a big sister and I don't like being the youngest any more it was cute when I was small but I'm 12 now going on 13'' she said I chewed on my lip and Bradley was still laughing in the pillow.

''You know if we were ever to have another child and if it was a girl you wouldn't be a daddy's girl no more, all that attention will be on the new baby'' I said she frowned looking at her hands. ''Well in that case I want a dog instead'' she smiled skipping out the room I laughed.

''She is so random'' I said lying down against the pillows. ''Stop laughing you'' I pushed Bradley he stopped and turned his head to me.

''You're still young right'' he laughed '' god I love that girl'' we chuckled.

''A dog dose sound good'' I said. ''No more animals coming into the house we have 4 already'' I laughed shaking my head.

''Stop calling my kids animals, they're aliens not animals'' I pushed him he laughed wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me on top of him, he kissed me I smiled resting my hands on the side of his head and his hand went down my Pj shorts resting on my bum.

''Another baby doesn't sound too bad'' he said looking up at me I sighed. ''35 I don't know I am happy with the three we have now''.

''But wouldn't you want another new born go through all them years again'' he asked I pulled a face. ''We are too busy with work Bradley to even hang out with the three we have, what'll we do if we have a baby'' he had a thinking look on.

''Yeah you're right, plus the night feeds is something I don't miss'' I chuckled leaning down and kissed him then sat up and looked at him and smiled.

''What'' he asked. ''We could adopt'' I said he raised his eyebrows.

''I always said I would adopt a baby and change its life''.

''Seriously'' he asked I nodded. ''I work hard for my figure I don't want to ruin it to have another baby, think of it a little toddler could be in a home right now crying with no mommy or daddy ever coming back'' I said he sighed.

''But that baby will grow up knowing it's not actually part of the family like the rest of us'' I frowned and got off him looking at him. ''So I will never be a part of Laura's family huh I'm still an adopted person Bradley, you want a child that'll be the only way you'll get one because I am not getting pregnant'' I said falling back against the pillows he sighed.

''Can always knock another girl up'' he mumbled I shook my head getting up. ''Babe I was joking'' he said I ignored him putting a robe on and walked to the bedroom door.

''You're not funny asshole'' I said walking out and I went down stairs hearing the living room telly on, I walked in to see Harvey watching telly. ''The weekend I'll bring you out to get a new TV alright'' I said he nodded and I went down to the laundry room and I put a wash on and folded clothes putting them in the basket with our names on it. I put the clothes in the basket and went into the kitchen tidied it up.

''I'm going to bed night mom'' Harvey called out. ''Ok son goodnight'' I said dipping the mope into the hot water and suds and I put the chairs under the table and I mopped the floor and I cleaned the living room then locked up and went to bed.