Chapter 3

(RONNIE'S POINT OF VIEW)

**2 Weeks later**

''Fuck off Bradley'' I growled getting out the car slamming the door and walked towards the house. ''Don't walk away from me Ronnie'' Bradley barked from behind me I rolled my eyes and typed the alarm code in and walked towards the kitchen when I was roughly pulled back I winched and I shoved him off me.

''Don't ever fucking grab me like that again or you're out that fucking door'' I spat and rubbed my arm he sighed and went to open his mouth but I ignored him and I picked my car keys up.

''I am going to get my son'' I said walking to the garage and I got in my car and I drove to my parents' house.

''Harvey your mom is here'' I heard Carson shout.

''Mommyyyyyy '' I heard being dragged out and my little man ran out to me I bent down and picked him up twirling him around hugging the life out of him.

''My baby I missed you so much give me a look at you''' I pulled out he smiled I kissed all over his face.

''God you are so big what have they been feeding you'' I tickled his belly he laughed squirming in my arms, I laughed and kissed his head and he dangled his arms around my neck.

''Did you miss me'' I asked he nodded.

''Daddy'' he said.

''He is at home will be go see him soon ok'' he nodded I smiled and put him down and he ran into the living room and I followed.

''Hey mom'' I said she smiled turning away from the tv and looked at me.

''Hey baby how was Rome'' I said down beside her taking my Ugg's off.

''Carson put the kettle on and make me and mom a cup of tea'' I called and turned to Laura.

''It was great we went to see the Colossuem we went shopping sightseeing in first week then the rest we spent in the hotel, it was great so relaxing and Italy is such an amazing country I'd for sure go again'' I said smiling she smiled.

''But'' I groaned. ''We have been great the past 12 days then yesterday we just had this big argument over trying for another baby'' she frowned and Carson walked in with two cups I thanked him and took a cup off him.

''Does he not want another'' she asked confused.

''He says he does but anytime I say we are having sex he will moan about it, giving me the whole I can't get it up every 5 minutes but when he wants it he expects me to wait hand and foot'' I said sipping my tea she smiled.

''Baby it takes time to get pregnant you know you don't have to keep doing it every day all day, best time is ovulating'' she said I sighed.

''I know it's just if I knew I could have another baby then I wouldn't be the way I am. I just want another baby so bad and I know, it's just like something in me that is telling me he will be the only one I have, and don't get me wrong he is my entire world he means more to me than anyone or anything but another one be nice, I'd like to have a little girl I am out number at home with 2 men and 2 male dogs I need a girl around the house before I crack'' she laughed and her eyes got teared up.

''Mom what's wrong'' I sat up she shook her head wiping the corner of her eye.

''It's just'' she covered her face with her hands and I heard footsteps coming from the kitchen.

''Mom are you ok'' Carson asked she nodded wiping her eyes. ''I'm just so happy for you, you have been through so much all your life and you were told you would never have a baby and you did, you feel in love had a son and got married, if anyone in the world deserves happiness it's you baby'' she said I awed and pulled her into a hug she laughed hugging me back.